WC Replacing pipework

23 Sep 2006
Reaction score
United Kingdom
My daughter has a down stairs toilet which has very strange pipework which before I decorate I wish to rectify.

The cistern is a low level with a bottom entry Flapper Valve (Plastic, 15mm and quite new) From this there 4 seperate joints (all metal) finally joining at a connector valve (15mm)

I would like to use a 15mm flexible braided tap connector hose from the bottom entry valve then put new small 15mm copper pipe into the one end of the connector valve. I then wish to connect the other end of the flexible braided tap connector to this new copper pipe. However, as will not be a compression joint(Olive) I am not sure which/what fitting I require to don the join. You will by now have grasped that I need HELP please.

Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Graham Turner
Sponsored Links
I need HELP please.

i think you do. so do we to understand it.


DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links