We Need More Schools Like This - Credit To The Captain Of This School

Reaction score
Country
Palau
You may have often heard 'best to nip it in the bud,' and my family and I are for that 100%.
Being a parent is hard and getting harder, especially if your kids are younger than 18.
At times direct and decisive action may appear harsh but longer-term results in excellent outcomes.

If we lived in that area, I'd be happy if our grandkids were sent to that school.

Credit to the headmaster of that school reminds me of my high school as almost everyone feared our head as he flew down the long corridors with his square hat and cloak and he was about 6' 6" tall I think.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18577078/boy-excluded-school-toy-gun-mcdonalds/

Sponsored Links
Come on son, put on your sad face for the photo :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised that the Police are not apparently considering charging the kid given that it's a criminal offence to be in possession of an imitation firearm in public. The test is that, from a distance, it could appear real and therefore cause 'alarm and/or distress'.

Sponsored Links
I agree with kicking the fruit cake out of school

and the whinging mother should be told in no un certain terms that her son is a fruit cake

Probably takes after her :idea:

Oh deary chuffin me, it's an article in "The Sun" & surprise surprise it's raised a reaction with the idiots.

This is "The Sun" (which I refuse to acknowledge as involved in news in any capacity) & if that picture reflects the actual item brandished in a Maccy D's then young Mitchell is very lucky he didn't produce it near to any registered firearms owner that I've ever known.

Who sold it? Who bought it? Who thought it would be a good idea to give it to a 12yr old?

You may have often heard etc etc

I thought this thread was going to be about Katherine Birbalsingh, Britain's strictest headmistress, and her brave attempts to use traditional teaching methods.
This is "The Sun" (which I refuse to acknowledge as involved in news in any capacity)
Although I don't like the Sun I would say that it is more of a "news" paper than many of the others, in that it shows what is going on in the country (i.e. vulgarity and stupidity). The other papers are propaganda outlets - they disseminate ideas , theories and, worst of all, lies.

I think most schools would do the same.

Headline should be School bully and troublemaker gets mate to shoot 2 pupils with fake gun.

The fact that he took it into McDonalds is not really the issue. I know a girl who was excluded from our local secondary for taking a scalpel into school - she says quite innocently, she has a keen interest in biology etc.

Zero tolerance is common in schools nowadays. The chances are though, this kid had caused trouble previously.

Funny that they mother says the school is like an "army camp". Maybe that's where he should be sent to.

Sponsored Links
Back