Weird Ad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
War is the word we all FERA??

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 10.54.34.png

Sponsored Links
Ad's are tailored to suit your preferences.
I don't see that ad'.
There must be a reason that ad' is tailored to your preferences. ;):whistle:

My ad-blocker makes sure all that kind of stuff remains unseen, but thanks for the :)

Ad's are tailored to suit your preferences.
I don't see that ad'.
There must be a reason that ad' is tailored to your preferences. ;):whistle:
As usual, you're missing the point :rolleyes:

The word 'fear' is spelt incorrectly.

Sponsored Links
As usual, you're missing the point :rolleyes:

The word 'fear' is spelt incorrectly.
You really are suffering from a bruised ego!

My comment has gone completely over your head. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's you that's missed the point and you're not even aware of it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Off you toddle again to get another of my posts deleted to save your embarrassment. :rolleyes:

That's strange. I thought that blocking people mean they could not see your posts as well as vice versa? Seems that AE can still see mine (I had to click view ignored content to see their helpful post).

Yeah it's a targeted google ad, but funny to be a paid ad that's not been spell checked.

FYI, I had previously googled donations for Ukraine... I imagine only a couple of quid of my money will actually make it to the people that needed it, but every little helps I guess.

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 14.01.19.png

That's strange. I thought that blocking people mean they could not see your posts as well as vice versa? Seems that AE can still see mine (I had to click view ignored content to see their helpful post).

Yeah it's a targeted google ad, but funny to be a paid ad that's not been spell checked.

FYI, I had previously googled donations for Ukraine... I imagine only a couple of quid of my money will actually make it to the people that needed it, but every little helps I guess.

View attachment 262717
Oh well done Andy. I'm in too.

A44BDB71-859F-4CFB-B6D5-C81A1F81F798.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 262717

You are now on the internets equivalent of a "Sucker List".

You are now on the internets equivalent of a "Sucker List".
Unlike you who is on the internets equivalent of a bulls hitting "****ers list".

You'd think with all those millions you claim to have you'd do something to help out - if only to be able to brag up t' bar in t' village. Guess you don't want to put your money where your mouth is.

Last edited:
Glad to have helped you sort that out. :rolleyes:

I gather you didn't like my subtle sarcasm, then? Targeted mis-spelt ad? :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back