Well done Alex Beresford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What did you disagree with Nosey? Piers being arrogant or Alex getting a frosty reaction at work?

I heard he was offered a new job with Andrew Neil on his new show.

As mentioned, all plained.

Andy

There was some things he said I agreed with, but recently he's just been one big knob, more than usual.

He prides himself on being confrontational, and he feels the need to constantly evolve this. To the point that a lot of viewers started to switch off from him.

As others have stated it does look like it was staged, I think mostly for him to save face, if he was sacked ( which I reckon he was and itv gave him an out to "save" his image)

Sponsored Links
Piers Morgan is just an overpaid troll.
The GMB show was more about him than the people he interviewed.
Unfortunately there is a market for his type of "journalism".
People liked to watch him bully people, it didn't matter what the subject matter was, it was his abusive manner towards the people he was interviewing that pulled in the punters.

People liked to watch him bully people

But not everybody, ITV have finally realised this. His opinion was sometimes spot on, but in the recent Royal case, he was way off the mark.
ITV will probably get more viewers now - I certainly haven't watched it for years because of Piers being on it, just seeing people Tweet his latest rant was more than enough.

He needs his own show, something late in the evening, maybe on ITV5 or something.

Sussana Reid will have given a quiet 'fist pump' after Morgan's resignation as she will now consider herself the principal GMB presenter and be able to speak without interruption.

Do you know for a fact that's Sussana is into fisting?

Unashamedly copied. I found it so exhilarating I thought I'd share it.
A favourite song of the 1960s was Blue Mink Melting Pot….. turn out coffee coloured people by the score.

Well I am white and spouse is brown. We have turned out one Gold Roast and one Cappucino, of which I am inordinately proud. Gold Roast has given us one similar granddaughter and a 9 month old Cappuccino grandson. We think and debate as a family about will he won't he go darker, I hope so.

Number 1 son, Gold Roast could be from any country between Spain and India, a great advantage in his job as an ethnologist. He goes deep-colour in the sun. Number 2 son, Cappucino looks sexy Italian or possibly Greek, his deep dark brown eyes allow him to be forgiven many sins.

In the summer they all darken whereas myself and 2 other grand daughters, are all more Anglo Saxon type colour go pink, red and embarrassed.

I think it would be normal/healthy in a mixed heritage family to think about/ discuss the place on the spectrum of new borns.​

Meghan “I don’t seek attention “ Markle complained to the head of ITV & contributed to the sacking of Morgan. So much for free speech.

Meghan “I don’t seek attention “ Markle complained to the head of ITV & contributed to the sacking of Morgan. So much for free speech.
Wow, if that's true, she could be in line for Damehood. Wouldn't that be ironic. Mind, she'd have to share the honour with about 41'000 other free speaking complainants or contributors.

Meghan...Markle complained to the head of ITV .... So much for free speech.

As you say, when a person is repeatedly abused and accused of lying, free speech gives them the right to complain to that person's boss.

What are you whining about?

And another head rolls...

"Society of Editors executive director Ian Murray resigns after defending UK press over Meghan row"

"Ian Murray said he would step down from his role so the organisation can "rebuild its reputation"

So what reputation is that?

The same society a decade ago on phone hacking...

"legitimate debate is becoming increasingly corrosive and often hijacked for political reasons that owe little to high-minded concerns over responsible journalism.”

"The danger is that as this story drags on – for years now – our enemies can create an impression with the public that editors and journalists have no respect for the law"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back