Well done brexiteers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me where you get a visa to 'study' in a Spanish university because that is where the hold up seems to be. Is it from the Manyana, sorry, Spanish embassy or consulate by any chance?
Why is a visa required?
Oh that’s right Brexit.

Sponsored Links
So, as a British national, they are going to some European university while rest of the world queue up to get a British university degree and have been for years. l o l

No

rich Chinese queue up to pay silly money to get into a UK University.

Why is a visa required?
Oh that’s right Brexit.
Correct. Well done - it’s the same as if you came from ANYWHERE in the world other than an EU country. Still doesn’t answer my question though: Who is responsible for giving out visas to study in Spain. Care to take a guess? Go on, have a go. It’s not hard. :whistle:

So far @ellal and @Captain Nemesis have swerved it. Are you going to join them in the 'swerve an easy question' list?

Correct. Well done - it’s the same as if you came from ANYWHERE in the world other than an EU country. Still doesn’t answer my question though: Who is responsible for giving out visas to study in Spain. Care to take a guess? Go on, have a go. It’s not hard. :whistle:

So far @ellal and @Captain Nemesis have swerved it. Are you going to join them in the 'swerve an easy question' list?
Looks like it’s a swerve from Notch too. Oh well, no surprises there. Remoaners of a feather, stick together……..

Sponsored Links
Brexit is just a total feck up. It's affected huge numbers of people, and the entire UK population have lost the benefits of EU membership. The problems for Brits range from minor inconveniences like paying heavy VAT and taxes on goods shipped from EU or hassle visiting the continent through to major problems for people - for example those who can no longer emigrate to The EU or businesses who can't operate due to greatly increased customs formalities and delays - eg shell fish industry that needs to get it products to EU quickly.

The EU referendum isn't like a vote on something like fox hunting, where the effects are only felt by a small, narrow section of society. Brexit affects everyone, maybe not today, or even next year, but it's going to have negative effects into the future. It just makes life very difficult for large numbers of people, harms business and the economy. All for no discernable benefits.

I wonder what credibility we should ascribe to people who attempt to mock other countries by using words which they cant even spell?

1) Dont you <expletive> dare accuse me of "swerving" a question which I hadnt even seen as I had not revisited this topic!

2) Your question was, as is the case with much ofwhat you write, utter nonsense.

Can someone please explain to transman and mottie that there really is no need for them to keep on and on and on displaying their offensive ignorance and shamefully stupid childishness - it is getting exceedingly tiresome.

Can someone explain to me where you get a visa to 'study' in a Spanish university because that is where the hold up seems to be. Is it from the Manyana, sorry, Spanish embassy or consulate by any chance?

Visas?

WOE have visas got to do with what I wrote? I was objecting to the offensive ignorance and shamefully stupid childishness in posts like these:

Going to Spain to study :confused:

study what

how to cook Paella :idea:

How to have a siesta every day from 12.00 to 6.00.

And later this:

How to annoy a cow.

Bullfight-620x455.jpg

The only "swerving" going on is with you, regarding rational thought and intelligent posts.

1) Dont you <expletive> dare accuse me of "swerving" a question which I hadnt even seen as I had not revisited this topic!

2) Your question was, as is the case with much ofwhat you write, utter nonsense.

Visas?

WOE have visas got to do with what I wrote? I was objecting to the offensive ignorance and shamefully stupid childishness in posts like these:

And later this:

The only "swerving" going on is with you, regarding rational thought and intelligent posts.

why else would some one want to study in Spain :confused:

other than siestas and paella :idea:

oh hang on

cheap booze. May be :idea::?:

Fortunately people like you are in minority.

Unfortunately you wont stop showing how much you hate the UK.

why else would some one want to study in Spain :confused:
Sports students can enjoy unbroken fine weather in Spain. Language students studying Spanish have a good reason to go there too. I'm sure there are cookery scholarships, if you are into Spanish cuisine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back