Well, that was a real disappointment - F&C's

Sponsored Links
Quality, not quantity and I do struggle to finish the meal.

Me too, I am not usually a big eater, though I do eat more than I used to. I was always last to finish at school and I am still last to finish now. SWMBO would blow away if the wind blew, she eats no more than a mouse and often leaves more on the plate than she eats. Yet if I don't finish the plate she wants to know what was wrong with the meal ;)

Me too, I am not usually a big eater, though I do eat more than I used to. I was always last to finish at school and I am still last to finish now. SWMBO would blow away if the wind blew, she eats no more than a mouse and often leaves more on the plate than she eats. Yet if I don't finish the plate she wants to know what was wrong with the meal ;)
Mrs Mottie is the worlds slowest eater - apart from her mum. I’m not a fast eater but I’ve normally finished mine before she's halfway through hers. When we go out for a meal with friends, she holds everything up - and if she joins in the conversation, we'll be there all night! As soon as she feels full, she’ll stop eating, even if she has three peas and two chips left on her plate. We tell her to finish the plate and she says, "No, I’m full". It’s a running joke in our family and our grandson calls her nanny chew chew!

Sponsored Links
Quality, not quantity is my motto with thread posts too. ;)

I bought a Sausage Roll for breakfast the other week.
I was overwhelmed as to put my news in the What have I bought today or what we had for breakfast threads..... gripping stuff it's like reading two good books at once...

I chose to to eat my sausage roll...

I chose to to eat my sausage roll...
I’m surprised you didn’t ask how long it was in the quiz thread - could got another 30 posts - one question, 28 'no's' and one 'correct'. :p

I’m surprised you didn’t ask how long it was in the quiz thread - could got another 30 posts- one question, 28 'no's' and one 'correct'. :p

Now Justin's asking the questions.... it's fun fun fun.....

Now Justin's asking the questions.... it's fun fun fun.....

Yeah, we're sharing the work. He’s keeping the quiz thread going for you, I’m keeping your private number plate thread alive. You’re welcome. (y)

With chippy chips I've never been able to eat more than one round of bread 'n' butter.
When I used to make my own at home with proper spuds and cooked in lard, (not these finiky vegetable oils), I could easily eat 3 or 4 rounds.

Two best Fi & Chi have been from mobile vans.

One Bex hill the other Cornwall

Two best Fi & Chi have been from mobile vans.

One Bex hill the other Cornwall

I hate eating 'on the hoof', so I have never had them from a mobile, but the next village used to have a regular mobile who parked at the maypole.

We went out with friends today for lunch and I had fish and chips from the 'specials' board. It was described as 'Whale cod'. When I asked why, it was because of its size. I just about finished it!

FD765E2D-8835-487D-B733-18D8C12E3785.jpeg

What's happened to Bodd?

Sponsored Links
Back