Well you take them somewhere when they're young !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
And they go back when they're older !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA_IHa95S5c

Many miles from home :

What I clearly remember is rob aged about eight as we passed an old chap sat on his terraced house doorstep with his dog as we were walking along a canal towpath on a summers evening ~

Rob to me " That dogs name is " Jullalahwallalah ! "

Quick as a flash Old chap " How do you know ?"

Such repartee such speed you're never never too old unless you think you are !

Any trolls go take a flying Fa** !

Sponsored Links
So I take it that Rob Bannister is your offspring gasbanni? Wonder if he'll venture back there after you're gone or, like me, there are some parts of the country which he'll avoid due to opening of wounds of happy memories?

Looks like they had a good time though.

gasbanni, don't take this the wrong way, I'm sure there are some fun times there for your family (I'm assuming that's your family, we have no idea who, what, why this has been posted), and I can understand that you'll enjoy looking back at these memories in years to come. I'd also add that although it's very easy to get the wrong impression from a 3 and a bit minutes of video, the people in the video look like lovely people. However, (and you're free to call me a kill joy if you please) I fail to see why you would want to share those 'family moments' with the rest of the unknown world. Have I missed something or are you just so proud of your family that you felt the urge to share your family moments with us? As lovely as your family are, I'm genuinely baffled as to why you chose to post this.

Sponsored Links
Because I'd had a few pints !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a few... and just seen the video for the first time !!!! look at the time it was posted !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt have posted it when sober ! and if I'd have put it in the combustion chamber the purists would have had an apoplexy !

Because I'd had a few pints !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a few... and just seen the video for the first time !!!! look at the time it was posted !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt have posted it when sober ! and if I'd have put it in the combustion chamber the purists would have had an apoplexy !
Ah! Well we've all done things that we look back and think... 'what the hell!' when inebriated. :D Still, they're a lovely lot.

I`d post my youngest falling bottom over tit by Wasdale but now he is almost as big as me he would beat me to death with my leg :D

I wont complain if he puts more vidoes of the blonde up :p

Sponsored Links
Back