wen tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've inherited a sabre (reciprocating) saw. The brand is Wen, the model number is 909 deluxe. Does anyone know of a source in the USA where I can buy blades for this tool?

Thanks,

Reed Cooper

Sponsored Links
The address as of 4/72 was WEN PRODUCT INC
5810 Northwest Highway
Chicago, Illinois 60631
I have been looking for blades for a jig Saw

YOU CAN CONTACT WEN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT
THIS ADDRESS:
WEN CUSTOMER SERVICE
1324S 1275E
AKRON, IN. 46910
219-598-2203

THIS IS THE NEW ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AS OF FEBRUARY 2002.
THEY HAVE BLADES FOR THAT MODEL SAW.

I am looking for batteries to run my cordless tools-Wen.

Anyone know where I can find the company?

Dale

Sponsored Links
I trust< you mean the 12 volt hobby tools??
if so the power supply, is any type of transformer which has 12 volts DC at sorce of output.

I just purchased the entire tool
case of hobby tools, with all those tools in it great price too! good luck"" jerry

I just buy regular blades and grind them down to fit. Keep one Wen blade to use the end as a template. It is a pain, but it works.

I was conned into buying a Wen jigsaw by a persuasive sales guy.
The blade holder broke almost immediately.
Do what I did...ditch it and buy a Bosch.

You can contact:
Wen Customer Service
1324S 1275E
Akron, IN. 46910
(574)598-2203
They have batteries and chargers for those tools.

WEN Tools is out of business, however, you can call Bill Anton @ 561-310-1994. Bill was the national sales mgr for this company. His father was the sole originator and owner of WEN (new backwards) Tools. CALL BILL . . . . .

They Aren't Out of Business - Read on:
The year was 1951, America was between wars, and the addition of electricity to the world of home power tools was beginning. At the forefront of this revolution was WEN Products with innovative products designed to save the user time, energy and resources. During the next 50 years, WEN Products pioneered the electric soldering gun, electric jigsaw, chain saw, engraver, knife and wet wheel sharpeners. In addition, WEN introduced random orbit technology to the consuming public. In 2001, WEN reached its 50th anniversary, sold its 50 Millionth Consumer Unit, and became a division of Great Lakes Tool Manufacturing Inc., one of America's fastest growing consumer tool companies.

I have a phone number as of 12 01 for wen company 765-884-1513
Hope this helps someone
jaw

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back