What a "waste" or another case of deluded Thunbergian frenzy

Sponsored Links
Taking a lead from Boris when he bought those water cannons then found out they were illegal to use in this country.
I believe they are in cold storage somewhere like Belfast. What a complete waste of money.

They seem to be a bit expensive (8X more) even taking in to account the batteries.

Sponsored Links
Local government electrics project runs late! Stop the presses.

Screenshot_20230110-160547_Gallery.jpg

Li-ion batteries can use a number of different materials as electrodes. The most common combination is that of lithium cobalt oxide (cathode) and graphite (anode), which is most commonly found in portable electronic devices such as cellphones and laptops. Other cathode materials include lithium manganese oxide (used in hybrid electric and electric automobiles) and lithium iron phosphate. Li-ion batteries typically use ether (a class of organic compounds) as an electrolyte.

I would not grate one on my tea though.
They're a bit heavy for that, but Jonny's favourite whinge is less relevant for low end or commercial vehicles which use Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. No cobalt required and generally mined in Australia.

They're a bit heavy for that, but Jonny's favourite whinge is less relevant for low end or commercial vehicles which use Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. No cobalt required and generally mined in Australia.
Just to make you happy, substitute the word "cobalt" with "lithium".
Hopefully that will please you and your friend Gretin Thunberg.

Sponsored Links
Back