What about Cypress

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In this Brexit caper . We have military bases in Cypress that are classed as over seas territory will there have to be a border and custom posts put in place

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As military bases, I suspect that there is already some form of border (security fence) around them.

maybe that's why we just built a huge boat.

The EU has already plundered Cyprus bank accounts.....

North is Turkish and Muslim -used to be a lot of agg on the border, but I believe now North Cyprus is becoming a tourist destination, if you dont mind the sound of 6am morning prayer at the Mosque.....

Not sure how strict they are there - I used to be friends with a Turk Cypriot (his family all lived in Finsbury Park, asylum seekers) and he was a top guy, and def. not overly religious, apart from a love of American gangster films, running and yoga.

Probably a lovely country. He used to talk about the amazing oranges that grew in his grandfathers gardens.

Shame, another country destroyed by politicians, hatred, and war.

But, it looks lovely now https://www.gonorthcyprus.com/

The EU has already plundered Cyprus bank accounts.....

North is Turkish and Muslim -used to be a lot of agg on the border, but I believe now North Cyprus is becoming a tourist destination, if you dont mind the sound of 6am morning prayer at the Mosque.....

Does the border stop sounds ?

Sponsored Links
Back