What about having a General election.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Would they ask for a hundred million pounds of taxpayer's money to Scotland to buy each MP's vote? One £billion for each ten?

That's the rate Theresa paid to buy the DUP.

Much good it did her....
She got a bargain, as has been pointed out the SNP will probably demand another independence referendum as a down payment.

I've made no argument, you dummy.
You mean your posts were all empty posts, nothing to contribute whatsoever?
So you resort to insults for no reason?
Or because you were so embarrassed by your empty posts which were highlighted as empty posts, contributing absolutely nothing?

She got a bargain, as has been pointed out the SNP will probably demand another independence referendum as a down payment.
That would be an exercise in democracy.
That is assuming that all and any referendums are democratic exercises, not just the ones that go your way.

That would be an exercise in democracy.
That is assuming that all and any referendums are democratic exercises, not just the ones that go your way.
You are round the freaking bend thinking endless referendum is democracy.

Apart from you, who has suggested it?
I suggested another referendum should be legally binding (not advisory), and that any attempt to revisit the subject should not be done for a considerable length of time, and only with a two thirds majority in parliament before even considering it....

Funnily enough DP never commented on that suggestion :rolleyes:

well hold another referendum on the caper .

Any one does not vote can be deemed not to give a stuff so there vote (%) should go to the winner of said referendum there fore giving them a clear cut majority :idea:

sorted :)

I will be part of the I do not give a stuff and my vote can be allocated to who ever wins the referendum

I see dp is talking nonsense again.

Seems to happen a lot.

Sponsored Links
Back