What about having a General election.

Still no data to support your fatuous claim that the journalist was inventing stuff?
Just insults. Typical behaviour from someone in these threads when their argument falls to pieces.

No just an email direct from the HoC, really there is no fixing stupid.

Sponsored Links
Puts in mind of this

"You really do have a terrible way of making a point wannabe. When you are wrong, you go off on a complete loopy tangent, in the hope the person you are debating with loses the will to argue. When you have a valid point to make, you do so on the assumption that the person you are correcting somehow has an agenda or is deliberately lying.

Have you ever thought of trying to actually convince the person constructively, rather than discredit them? People might listen to you more."

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...otorway-incidents.488263/page-3#ixzz5kESBrUDm

Puts in mind of this

"You really do have a terrible way of making a point wannabe. When you are wrong, you go off on a complete loopy tangent, in the hope the person you are debating with loses the will to argue. When you have a valid point to make, you do so on the assumption that the person you are correcting somehow has an agenda or is deliberately lying.

Have you ever thought of trying to actually convince the person constructively, rather than discredit them? People might listen to you more."

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...otorway-incidents.488263/page-3#ixzz5kESBrUDm
You believe EddieM's email baloney?
More fool you.

Sponsored Links
No comment at all on Eddie's ideas or posts, only on the style of yours.
If you are happy to believe EddieM's email trickery, or his outdated information on employees, more fool you.
If you do not like my style because I prefer facts, to invented emails and outdated information, well you takes your choice.

If you are happy to believe EddieM's email trickery, or his outdated information on employees, more fool you.
If you do not like my style because I prefer facts, to invented emails and outdated information, well you takes your choice.

Oh dear, you are deluded, sorry to burst your bubble, but the email isn't made up.

Oh dear, you are deluded, sorry to burst your bubble, but the email isn't made up.
If you say so.
Of course, I could repeat your comment, and someone who disagrees with it could make a fatuous comment about me resorting to sad depths for inventing such a comment.
My repeating the comment would be factually true. It would not be invention.
Yet you attacked me, and the journalist for repeating the comment. You cannot disprove that the comment was made, you have not provided any reliable information to challenge the content of the comment.

Why should you want to falsify quotes?
Oh dear, more false allegations.
Try quoting your own empty post.
This one:
upload_2019-4-5_22-24-49.png

Sponsored Links
Back