What about having a General election.

Sponsored Links
Might visit Houses of Parliament with my GTFO sign,,,and through a bucket of water over that dude shouting "stop brexit" on the news. Watch out for me on my bike...Fancy a drink in the commons Jason...?You can show me round ?How will I recognise you?..I imagine you are the spit of Rees Mogg?!

Might visit Houses of Parliament with my GTFO sign,,,and through a bucket of water over that dude shouting "stop brexit" on the news. Watch out for me on my bike...Fancy a drink in the commons Jason...?You can show me round ?How will I recognise you?..I imagine you are the spit of Rees Mogg?!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'd like to see you through a bucket of water. I reckon that must be your standard view of the world.

You're still entertaining though.

I had a drink with a member of Parliament in the bar in the House of Commons on Tuesday, and as we sat down he whispered to me that “not a single person working in this whole building is British.”

I think all credibility was lost there, sad journalism when you resort to making things up.

Sponsored Links
I think all credibility was lost there, sad journalism when you resort to making things up.
I think all credibility was lost there, when you resort to making up things, for there is not a smidgen of suspicion that said journalist was not in London, or in the HoC.

I think all credibility was lost there, when you resort to making up things, for there is not a smidgen of suspicion that said journalist was not in London, or in the HoC.
If it's in Jason's head,,,it is his idea of Fact.

You know very well that's not the bit I am referring to.

You know very well that's not the bit I am referring to.
Well perhaps you can refute the facts that the journo referred to?
And the bit to which you were referring was not obvious.

Desperation of remoaners

True, i find its the denial very puzzling, its like those people that are convinced the world is flat, they just wont accept any form of logical reasoning, some of them anyway lets not tar em all with the same brush ;)

Sigh,

“not a single person working in this whole building is British.”

Why on earth would anyone report something so fatuous.

Really?

Explain why!

Currently very few seats in a UK GE are 'swing seats'.
And many people vote along familiar family/party lines...

A large shift occurred in 2015 when the UKIP vote surged, and yet they were well under represented.

Now if people thought their vote would actually count, then they wouldn't feel that they had to vote for one of the 'usual suspects', and 'tactical voting' would albeit disappear.

That would be the change in mindset, and when people get used to different coalitions their expectations would also change.

Less confrontational, more compromise!

Sigh,

“not a single person working in this whole building is British.”

Why on earth would anyone report something so fatuous.
You must have some alternative data to support your claim that it is fatuous?
I did invite you to dispute the facts, but mere claim to it being fatuous is not an acceptable argument.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back