What about having a General election.

Sponsored Links
Pure Buffoon, trying to get by on bluster, ignorance and lies.

Pure Buffoon, trying to get by on bluster, ignorance and lies.
Can you imagine Boris as PM?

I would be forced to agree with Ellal in that situation: the UK would be a laughing stock :ROFLMAO:

Participants in a PR system have a different mindset from the outset, they start out understanding that compromises and solutions must be sought, not dictatorially administered.
It is the very reason that this PM has significantly failed to achieve anything.

What a ridiculous,unfounded,dopy comment.How the hell do you know the mindset of every voting person in the UK in a voting booth!!!
Sorry Durpham plumber, I obviously, but accidentally misled you, unless you were intentionally misrepresenting what I said, but on this occasion, I will give you the benefit ò the doubt, and maybe you deserve it.
I was initially referring to the elected participants, not the electorate.
Any one else would probably have understood that, when I referred to "compromises and solutions must be sought, not dictatorially administered." The electorate are evidently not participants in those compromises or the alternative process of 'dictatorially administered'.

Sponsored Links
... the UK would be a laughing stock :ROFLMAO:
Notch hasn't seen the latest comment from across the pond:
The United Kingdom Has Gone Mad
The problem with holding out for a perfect Brexit plan is that you can’t fix stupid.

In truth, though, it’s not very funny. It’s actually tragic. What we’re seeing is a country that’s determined to commit economic suicide but can’t even agree on how to kill itself. It is an epic failure of political leadership.
Seriously, the United Kingdom, the world’s fifth-largest economy — a country whose elites created modern parliamentary democracy, modern banking and finance, the Industrial Revolution and the whole concept of globalization — seems dead-set on quitting the European Union, the world’s largest market for the free movement of goods, capital, services and labor, without a well-conceived plan, or maybe without any plan at all.
The entire Brexit choice was presented to the public in 2016 with utterly misleading simplicity. It was sold with a pack of lies about both the size of the benefits and the ease of implementation, and it continues to be pushed by Conservative hard-liners who used to care about business but are now obsessed with restoring Britain’s “sovereignty” over any economic considerations.
I had a drink with a member of Parliament in the bar in the House of Commons on Tuesday, and as we sat down he whispered to me that “not a single person working in this whole building is British.”
In the U.S., who is the C.E.O. of Microsoft? Satya Nadella. Who is the C.E.O. of Google? Sundar Pichai. Who is the C.E.O. of Adobe? Shantanu Narayen. Who is the C.E.O. of Workday? Aneel Bhusri. Hello London? The best talent wants to go to the most open systems — open both to immigrants and trade — because that is where the most opportunities are. Britain is about to put up a big sign: GO AWAY.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/02/opinion/brexit-news.html

Last edited:
Participants in a PR system have a different mindset from the outset, they start out understanding that compromises and solutions must be sought, not dictatorially administered.
Nonsense

A big thank you to durhamplumber. He never fails to entertain.

Sponsored Links
Back