What Adjustable Spanners?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Have recently passed my C&G Level 2 and am shortly to start on my gas. I'm currently out doing small jobs at the weekends until I finish work and start learning the plumbing ropes full time.

I'm starting to build up my tool kit and at the moment only have some cheap adjustable spanners which are a nightmare when I'm upside down under a sink. Am just wondering what ones everyone uses? Seen a set of Rothenbergers that come with covers to go over the jaws for when using chrome.

Cheers

Mike

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Rubber handled bahco.

Also, when you're feeling flush, get a couple of flat jawed knipex pliers.

Monument do fixed jaws 15mm and 22mm spanners. Available from toolstation.

Is that the plier wrench? It's my birthday next week - could get expensive for the wife......!

Allehfookinluya something we all agree on? Bahco all the way? Oh wait someone will disagree....... Que bANALlsheds and bernard

Ha yeah, I'm a regular clandestine surfer of the forum for hints and tips - gets quite amusing at times......

Have recently passed my C&G Level 2 and am shortly to start on my gas. I'm currently out doing small jobs at the weekends until I finish work and start learning the plumbing ropes full time.

I'm starting to build up my tool kit and at the moment only have some cheap adjustable spanners which are a nightmare when I'm upside down under a sink. Am just wondering what ones everyone uses? Seen a set of Rothenbergers that come with covers to go over the jaws for when using chrome.

i thought you couldn't do your gas until you have completed level 3 which is two years ??
oh definitely the bacho ( wide jaw ) to answer your question

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back