What are av1 stereo av2 stereo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly what are these channels. I cannot get anything else to come up on my dvd recorder. So what are these channels. anyone help please

Sponsored Links
Audio/Visual inputs. Usually SCART, phono plug etc.

There should be a button to switch away from these and onto ch1, 2, 3 etc, normally a circle with an arrow pointing into it (signifying an input!)

thanks Steve. Have found the button (i hope u mean on remote control). Have pressed it but nothing is happening. Still in av1. Don't know what else to do. Any thing else i could try?

OK, you have a DVD recorder, and you're pressing the AV button or suchlike to select AV1 and AV2.

What other equipment do you have? I assume you have a TV, and the TV is connected to the DVD recorder. Is it connected with an RF lead or a SCART lead?

Is there ANYTHING connected to the AV1 and AV2 SCART sockets at the back of the DVD recorder?

Sponsored Links
Again, maybe obvious, but is the DVD recorder responding to any other buttons on the remote?

If nothing is responding, have you tried fresh batteries in the remote?

Have you tried switching channels on the recorder itself, rather than on the remote (assuming the recorder has these buttons fitted)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back