What are those clips called...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi - new to the forum, so apologies if this post isn't up to the expected standard!
I am looking to get a hold of those clips that you get on the back of measuring tapes, retractable ID card holders, etc. that allow you to slip it onto your belt.
These would be ideal for me using as bath panel clips to slide the top lip of my corner bath panel into I reckon but can't find any using the search words I thought might be appropriate.
Any idea what they're officially called & where I might purchase? Thnx

Sponsored Links
Welcome!
I've never seen them for sale as separate items. I have seen aluminium "U" section with a very narrow slot, I think it was for edging, but where it was, or exactly what it is called is another matter.

Sponsored Links
just did a google search and the first thing that came up was some images of them, but unfortunately all the suppliers seemed to be from the USA, where they also seem to be called holster clips. couldn't find any UK stuff though.

Edit: spring belt clips this any use to you

Last edited:
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Thanks all - yes chappers, pretty much all USA - did find something on Amazon eventually that I'm going to give a try - plastic rather than metal like I had envisaged...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back