What are your hobbies?

Sponsored Links
Running, playing computer games, buying tools, and watching youtube videos for jobs that I think I can and should do and my wife thinks I shouldn't

Watching Football, Barbeque, mmorpg and slapping the bass

Sponsored Links
Being in the pub (rather that getting scowled at at home). SHE however would suggest that if I spent more time at home, she would scowl less at me...

What is the dividing line hobby and pastime? Painting using Great Western Railway colours I suppose is my hobby while volunteering for local railway, but photography comes next which is linked to cycling to reach the places to take the photos.

My first hobby, whilst I was still at school, was photography, but I was more interested in the developing and printing side - the chemistry. Then I moved to electronics and radio, which I have done all of my life. Since I became 'motorised', as a matter of expedience, I learned to be a bike/car mechanic. Working with heavy plant and control systems, I foresaw microprocessors eventually taking a much bigger part and having massive curiosity, I diverted my interest in electronics into early computers.

I spent a small fortune on them at the time and was way ahead of the pack, I was even invited down to London for an interview with ICL. That is until the commercial stuff came along which then became boring for me and I lost interest except as a user.

Sponsored Links
Back