Writing Blog is My Hobbies

I need something with no hidden messaging possibilities through. A posting delay for new messages, at most.
Blogger is working again - for now. I'd like to have a single password for read/post access for all involved, but I don't think that's possible.

Sponsored Links
It is possible ChrisR. There are lots of predesigned themes that you can buy that will get you up and running g with a blog site very quickly.
I used the 'Hemlock' theme for my blog which is here... www.buildingdefectanalysis.co.uk
Once you've created a page you can choose whether to make that page public or private and assign a password.
One thing I would say though is that you do need to install plugins, particularly Spamshield and Wordfence security. I was plagued with spam until I installed these.

Thanks for the tips. Nice blog - I got a couple of ads showing someone making £20,000 a day who lives "just round the corner" :rolleyes:.

Yes, my understanding is that you start and make decent money from blogs with advertorials but they have to be incredibly popular with thousands of visitors per month.

Sponsored Links
Not what I meant - ! While I was navigating your site, I got redirected to the adverts. Something's lurking there somewhere. I don't see them anywhere else.

Back