What Boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys new to forum and how glad I've stumbled across it. Me and the other half have brought our own home. I've gone round measuring the rooms for rads and I've put all details into those calculators online. My total max btu for rads is looking at 37675 and total watts for rads is 9400. What Worcester boiler would be able to run this rad system.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Why do u want a worcester? Combi or system boiler? Pretty much any boiler will handle that

Sponsored Links
House or flat? How many bathrooms? Don't waste your money on a Worcester. Plastic crap that's a pig to work on. Plenty of other boilers out there. Ideal logic + comes with a 7 year warranty, as do the Vaillant Ecotec Plus range if fitted by a Vaillant Advance installer. The ideals are good. Not liked by some. The Vaillant, in my opinion, is the best of the bunch, far better than anything produced by Worcester.

Vaillant Ecotec plus 824 would be my choice. Heating can be rated down on these to suit the heat requirements. Get an RGI in to size the house properly though as those online calculators are not the most accurate tools.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back