What Browser Do You Use?

Hoggy.. what are the benefits of changing?
it depends what you want to do,if your just browsing and your happy with your browser and thats just fine.
if you want speed then chrome is the fastest .
firefox is the most secure browser.
and I must admit I do use I EXPLORER for my betting as betfair does not load properly on chrome.

Sponsored Links
Hoggy.. what are the benefits of changing?
it depends what you want to do,if your just browsing and your happy with your browser and thats just fine.
if you want speed then chrome is the fastest .
firefox is the most secure browser.
and I must admit I do use I EXPLORER for my betting as betfair does not load properly on chrome.

you made it sound like change was imperative..... don't thing i'll bother now ;)

Sponsored Links
Use IE8 and Firefox.

IE8 returned a Grade A mos 4.9: No packet loss, 20ms ping, 1ms Jitter from the Gloucester server 100 miles away.

I tried three different servers and got two As and a B.

My nearest server (Manchester) returned the B. Guess that tells you all you need to know about Manchester. :LOL:

Don't tell Mrs JML I said that, she is Manchester born a bred. :LOL:

Dave, thanks, but.....

Sophos = commercial business that sells anti-virus software

ALL the quotes were from Sophos employees.....

Hmmm, potential conflict of interest anybody?

So, although I have been AV software free (relying on OS X updates via Apple), I too would respectfully suggest that it would be best practice for all Mac/PC owners to not go to 'those' sorts of websites, and do not open 'those' sort of downloads.....

DH

So, although I have been AV software free (relying on OS X updates via Apple), I too would respectfully suggest that it would be best practice for all Mac/PC owners to not go to 'those' sorts of websites, and do not open 'those' sort of downloads.....

DH
Just google mac viruses dreadnought... Mac's are vulnerable. Their CEO used to brag that Mac's would never get a virus, so virus developers developed viruses specifically for Mac's just to show that it could be done.
The only surefire way to keep any computer virus free is to never connect to the internet and never transfer anything to your computer using a usb stick, copied cd/dvd, or floppy disk.

PS,,, What are THOSE sort of websites you mention??? (purely out of curiosity) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS I'm on a PC and use Google Chrome as my main browser.

Sponsored Links
Back