What browser do you use?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just test driven Opera again - first time in 10 years. Wow - it's really good.
It takes a bit of tweaking to get it how you like it - but it's just so fast.

I won't be going back to Firefox in a hurry.

Give it a whirl.

Sponsored Links
I use Opera, Chrome and IE...all have their good and bad points.

Speed, probably Opera or Chrome, compatibility I use IE

I used to use Mozilla Firefox but was sick of having to download add ons for certain sites.

Never tried opera before,I'll download it and have a go.I normally use Chrome or Safari.

I don't like the dark 'skin' that comes with it - but there are other nicer once available. Like I say - you gotta tweak it.

Sponsored Links
I use Google Chrome exclusively now

I like that I can log into Chrome and it links all my other Google accounts, and if I use Chrome on any other PC, I log in and all my settings, bookmarks and apps are there just the same as if it was my own PC

Also you can install apps into the browser from the Web Store and some of them are really useful programs that work within the browser - some good sketching and drawing apps including CAD and AutoCad reader/editors. Also online games to play with others

IMO, the way it is going, Chrome is the future and we will all be doing a lot more from within a browser rather than having separate programs on the computer

But does chrome block ads? I hate ads.

Yes, I use Adblock plus and Flash Block.

It's ironic that I can use Googles own browser to block the adverts that it relies on for its buisness model

Works on every site ;)

Norty, Norty Woody!!! Wait until the mods get here. :p :p

Google Chrome for me. Used to use IE but Chrome is just so much faster. ;) ;)

I'll have to have another look at Chrome. Didn't like it first time around.

Sponsored Links
Back