What do I need to fix this brick step?

Just have to say- I am NEVER short of work .
I never ever, ever 'tout' for work at all.
I actually do not need to work ever again.
I only work to keep 'my hand in'--simple as that .
I also offer advice to those who want/need it and are at 'the prey' of unscrupulous people.
Take it or leave it-- the choice is yours. No problem to me at all.

Sponsored Links
Back to the topic, spending £3 on a bag of mortar and an hour "patching it up" will result in a job that looks awful and more importantly, will have to be repeated within two years. I would have thought £50 and a mornings work (for an amateur) would result in a job to be proud of and a nice warm feeling that no one is going to trip and injure them selves on a dodgey step.
Frank

Back to the topic, spending £3 on a bag of mortar and an hour "patching it up" will result in a job that looks awful and more importantly, will have to be repeated within two years. I would have thought £50 and a mornings work (for an amateur) would result in a job to be proud of and a nice warm feeling that no one is going to trip and injure them selves on a dodgey step.
Frank

Or failing that Peterperection will do it for the £100 he mentioned earlier (not that he is short of work or anything like that.....)

Frank

Or failing that Peterperection will do it for the £100 he mentioned earlier (not that he is short of work or anything like that.....)

silly boy .
I dont care a jot about money-- I made my money a long time ago.
I do quite a few jobs for free actually . A pat on the back and a thank you from a nice person who needed help--is worth more than any amount of money .

Sponsored Links
Frank

silly boy .
I do quite a few jobs for free actually . A pat on the back and a thank you from a nice person who needed help--is worth more than any amount of money .

I'm just down the road Peter and have got a big renovation job on at the moment for our new home... do you want to come down and give us a hand? I'm good at back patting my friend.

Frank

silly boy .

I'm just down the road Peter and have got a big renovation job on at the moment for our new home... do you want to come down and give us a hand? I'm good at back patting my friend.

Sorry bud-- wrong area for me to work. I like to think my tools will still be in my van at the end of the day and my van will still be outside your place . Too risky where you live .
Other point is-- whilst being patted on the back with one hand-- I'd be keeping a look where the other hand is . :LOL: :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back