What do you think of Adore Touch floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just started laying these Adore Touch floor tiles (4mm version I think) and am finding every 5th tile is not square! 5 boxes intermixed (as per web instructions) and all boxes have the same lot number. Therefore one box probably had a complete set of duds!

These tiles are 304.8mm x 609.6mm. When one is layed it toes out or in by 2mm to 3mm over its length! They can't be recut square as they have a "special" tongue and groove interlocking edges. If I place a set square to a corner a lovely horrible gap appears.

On top of this they are a bit of a pain in the jacksie to lay. In essence a nice idea but they require and Angle-Angle locking join i.e. connect short side grooves first then lift it and previous tile up and then down; then find short edge pops out along with previous tile. Try to put the short edge back in and the long edge pops out. Most that have gone down after a complete faff have slight raised edge at the join.

Now wishing I'd never bought the damn things.

So is it me who thinks Adore Touch is rubbish or are there anymore of you having experienced this miserable product?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local