What ever happened to joe 90?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am talking about the original joe 90 from the sixties, he was made of wood and wore big glasses. It was one of my favourite programmes, does anyone else remember it?

Sponsored Links
A very sad story indeed, once the fame was over he turned to booze and drugs, there was some talk of a homosexual affair with Capt. Scarlet but most think that was impossible.

The last I heard of him he was working for Swan Vesta, his last time as a shinning light.

RIP joe 90

Not sure what happened to the puppet but the child actor who was his voice went on to act in the film Straw Dogs!

A very sad story indeed, once the fame was over he turned to booze and drugs, there was some talk of a homosexual affair with Capt. Scarlet but most think that was impossible.

The last I heard of him he was working for Swan Vesta, his last time as a shinning light.

RIP joe 90
jOE 90 WAS NEVER GAY, Parker out of Thunderbirds maybe BUT never joe90, anyway i heard capt scarlet died of woodworm which was a bit of mysteron to me.

Sponsored Links
I am talking about the original joe 90 from the sixties, he was made of wood and wore big glasses. It was one of my favourite programmes, does anyone else remember it?

he's now posting purile questions on here :LOL:

i heard a rumor he's being looked after by miss piggy and orvil in his golden years :p

Back