a question for joe 90

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
are the people in the hague lying about serbrian mass killer Radovan Karadzic and his murdering comander RAT-ko Mladis, did the things they are accussed of never happen are the dead body just dummys :confused: should he be set free, after all as he was only doing a bit of ethnic cleansing , he hated immagrants ,whats up with cleaning the streets of things you dont want :cry: YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY THESE THINGS HAPPEN IN WAR, DEATH,MURDER KIDDIE KILLING, RAPE,ETC ETC.
The question is, would we ever go this far, could the wrong person get there hand on power,and fool some people into thinking they were only doing there job
It always starts with someone thinking that if you rid yourself of Johnny Foreigner all will be well :cry:

mix and match thats where the people of the world came from, but i could just be making it up :eek:

Sponsored Links
In the 20s Hitler was viewed as a comical figure. Look where it went.

I'm a moderate that doesn't support far right or left policies but when times get bad people look for scapegoats. That is usually those of different race.

The rise of the far right is inevitable.

how would you deal with gangs, on the streets murdering people, they migth even do us old ones in, so they could have our jobs and not pay our pensions :confused:

Racial tension will one day explode in this country; multiculturalism is based on the a bizarre notion that enemies living side by side can co-exist.

Sponsored Links
who side would mixed race people be on, and who would decide if they would be allow to pick sides :confused:

Britain carpet bombed german cities which were full of refugees, these cities had no stategic value at the time, so is Britain a guilty of war crimes?it is victors justice pure and simple.

multiculturalism is based on the notion that people living side by side can co-exist even if they are not the same.

"Racial purity" says Joe "Where's my black shirt?"

Yes. The fire bombing of the ancient city of Dresden and and the resulting firestorm is one of the most clear cut acts of revenge in history. The war was won, and as you say, the city was full of refugees.

I heard it said that the British are the only race ever to accomplish the act of genocide and ethnic cleansing. That was the eradication of the Tasmanian Aborigines.

multiculturalism is based on the notion that people living side by side can co-exist even if they are not the same.

Oh yes. Like in Yugoslavia for example? :rolleyes:

Oh yes. Like in Yugoslavia for example? :rolleyes:
And Ulster. And Apartheid South Africa. And Nazi Germany.

Are you suggesting that that people living side by side cannot co-exist even if they are not the same?

I would suggest that they can, unless racists, xenophobes and fascists stir up resentment and hatred and stoke the fires of oppression and violence. It is always easier to blame someone "different" for any problems that arise.

I blame the cyclists.

Answer me this then John: You posted a picture of a war cemetery the other day suggesting that if people don't live next door to each other they will end up in cemeteries. So my question is: Why is it that people fight and wage wars against each other when separated by seas and boundaries, but if they face each other over a garden fence then they don't?

Multiculturalism - a bizarre notion that the closer enemies live to each other the less likely they are to fight and kill each other. The policies of the 'Tinder Box'.

Answer me this then John: You posted a picture of a war cemetery the other day suggesting that if people don't live next door to each other they will end up in cemeteries.

You are 100% wrong. I suggest that if groups are not integrated and co-operative, then rabble-rousers who hate whoever is different from themselves may again be able to gain the upper hand and encourage distrust, resentment and hostility, which fosters hatred, violence, war and untold human suffering and death.

My message is that this is highly undesirable.

As I said, i come from the first generation in centuries to miss a major European war. the results of these wars have been so terrible that every effort must be made to prevent another, and also the pogroms and ethic oppression that breaks out if unchecked.

The EU was set up in the aftermath of the worst war the world has ever seen, in an attempt to prevent a recurrence. It aimed to foster co-operation between the European nations. It was not set up as a rich man's trading club, although it has had the entirely laudable side-effect of improving peaceful development, economic prosperity, and living conditions.

My view is that this attempt is honourable, and is to be encouraged.

I am also strongly opposed to attempts to create, reopen or foster divisions within society or between nations.

I can see that you do not share my desires as you enjoy nothing more than picking at fascist scabs and doing your best to wind up resentment against gypsies, immigrants and foreigners.

The better integrated and the more co-operative different nations and cultures are, the less likely they are to fight and kill each other.

You betray your prejudices by your claim that different cultures or nations are enemies and should be kept divided.
"Multiculturalism - a bizarre notion that the closer enemies live to each other the less likely they are to fight and kill each other.

In every society, there is a far larger percentage of those who can't or won't think for themselves and need a (in their view) charismatic figure to "guide" them and influence their thought processes.

A despot and his cohorts can soon subdue the will of the people and that's why Nazi Germany came into being; why Pol Pot, Idi Amin and others of that ilk are able to sieze power.

Attempts to influence our behaviour and thoughts abound: that's the basis for advertising. The media can whip a frenzy up or down, the latest economical situation being a case in point. There are those who believe that, because it's on the internet, ergo it must be right.

Not many people could withstand the constant bombardment of influences and truly remain their own person.

That's why wars happen, have always happened and will continue to happen until, finally, we wipe ourselves off the face of the earth. Just not this week, though, please, I've got a job to get finished :).

As I said, i come from the first generation in centuries to miss a major European war.
In terms of absolute numbers involved at any one time, yes, you're right - but Europe (East and West) has been a far from peaceful place in the intervening years: Ireland; Basque Region; Spain under Franco; Yugoslavia; Bosnia; Serbia; Chechnya?

Whether small or large scale, the sense of devastion of loss is very real to those who have the misfortune to get caught up in it.

The danger with trying to avoid the "big" ones, is that it makes "small" ones almost palatable in a way - at least to those outside of the conflict - in the same way as the horror of nuclear war almakes the use of so-called conventional weaponry somehow acceptable.

Sponsored Links
Back