CH4 SCUMBAG ****s

Igorian said:
kendor said:
as you have said there's no evidence against, therefore it's all heresay and conjecture, how would he be able to prove his innocence either.
In this country we try to look upon someone as innocent before proven guilty so without any proof otherwise he IS innocent, plain and simple.
Just supposing you were accused of something you hadn't done and everyone believed otherwise, yet couldn't prove it, how would you feel?

I agree with the innocent until proven guilty bit, but you have to admit, he didn't do himself any favours by remaining silent.
perhaps he did it under instructions from his solicitors ? what could he have said that may have not sounded innapropriate at the time, perhaps he was staying dignifidedly silent for the victims family as anything he said as a celebrity would immediately have appeared across the papers.
his solicitors may have felt a lawsuit coming on for damages? who knows?

Sponsored Links
kendor
dont act the clown ... :(

if it was me or any right thinking person .. they would help the police an do every Damn thing to help find the truth ,

NOT give a wall of silence an secracy

an then not clam up an then run off to the ends of the earth hiding ...

his shameful act in the witness box at the inquest speaks volumes...

he is hiding what went on that night /morning
all witnesses were lead with answers by barrymores lawyer ,hows that not looking guilty ..if innocent why the No Comment answers ,....

kendor said:
Igorian said:
kendor said:
as you have said there's no evidence against, therefore it's all heresay and conjecture, how would he be able to prove his innocence either.
In this country we try to look upon someone as innocent before proven guilty so without any proof otherwise he IS innocent, plain and simple.
Just supposing you were accused of something you hadn't done and everyone believed otherwise, yet couldn't prove it, how would you feel?

I agree with the innocent until proven guilty bit, but you have to admit, he didn't do himself any favours by remaining silent.
perhaps he did it under instructions from his solicitors ? what could he have said that may have not sounded innapropriate at the time, perhaps he was staying dignifidedly silent for the victims family as anything he said as a celebrity would immediately have appeared across the papers.
his solicitors may have felt a lawsuit coming on for damages? who knows?

Perhaps. I think the press caught on to the fact that he said nothing though, so equally damaging to his career. It does make you wonder that, if it were you or I were in the same position, meaning Mr/Mrs ordinary, would the result have been the same.

Moz said:
kendor
dont act the clown ... :(

if it was me or any right thinking person .. they would help the police an do every Damn thing to help find the truth ,

NOT give a wall of silence an secracy

an then not clam up an then run off to the ends of the earth hiding ...

his shameful act in the witness box at the inquest speaks volumes...

he is hiding what went on that night /morning
all witnesses were lead with answers by barrymores lawyer ,hows that not looking guilty ..if innocent why the No Comment answers ,....
sorry Moz how does posting questions from another angle make me out to be a clown? You are prejudging someone without knowing the full facts all of which would have come out in an inquiry and if any doubt had been cast on barrymore do you not think his passport would have been taken off him and more questions asked? As this didn't happen you must go with the courts/inquiries decision and deem him not involved.
Otherwise you end up with one person disliking another and spreading rumours, next thing everyone is believing the untruths.

Sponsored Links
Not knowing the Facts they were spread all over the papers at the time

a guy murdered an the police have no evidence as barrymore flushed it away an now refuses to answer questions an the other party members are all schtum ...

if that was your son would you be so niave that ..ok he died lets forget about him ..

an with no evidence from eye witnesses ,barrymore can waltz away ...

this is why the Law was recently changed due to the cases where lil kiddies have been beaten an no-one in the house says anything an the police cannot take action ..
Lets hope Barrymore is charged with "aiding an abetting a murder on his premises" that may get some of them guests squealing to the Law .. THE TRUTH ..

Moz said:

a guy murdered an the police have no evidence as barrymore flushed it away an now refuses to answer questions an the other party members are all schtum ...

if that was your son would you be so niave that ..ok he died lets forget about him ..

this is why the Law was recently changed due to the cases where lil kiddies have been beaten an no-one in the house says anything an the police cannot take action ..
Lets hope Barrymore is charged with "aiding an abetting a murder on his premises" that may get some of them guests squealing to the Law .. THE TRUTH ..
so you must have evidence that barrymore is guilty moz so why don't you inform the police?

scatmanjohn said:
Moz Wrote:

Not usually the best place to find facts.
Oh i don't know! I once read in the papers that the spice girls were extremely talented. ;)

kendor
scatmanjohn
you 2 ******* are just trolling now if you have anything intelligent to say
post it but I have reprinted what the Official inquest reported at the time

shame on you pair ... :(

Moderator Note.

This is not the place for personal insults. Feel free to argue your point of view, but please keep within the rules and etiqutte of the forum. This is a family forum open to all ages to read. Please bear that in mind

Moz said:
kendor
scatmanjohn
you 2 ********are just trolling now if you have anything intelligent to say
post it but I have reprinted what the Official inquest reported at the time

shame on you pair ... :(

No on the contrary moz you seem to KNOW that barrymore is not innocent yet you do nothing about it, shame on you! think what the victims family would feel knowing you are holding vital information from the police!
or is it a case of my mate knows someone who heard it from someone else that read it somewhere!

kendor
another troll post
can I spell this out for you ,lil boy ...here goes AGAIN..

I AM REPOSTING WHAT WAS SAID RECORDED AT THE INQUEST ...

DUH ..ITS FACT ON THE NET

I am banning you now as you have had to many sweeties today an your sugar levels are all over the place an your raving ...

go to bed lil lad an maybe tomorrow you will be ok lol..lol..lol;)

Moz said:
kendor
another troll post
can I spell this out for you ,lil boy ...here goes AGAIN..

I AM REPOSTING WHAT WAS SAID RECORDED AT THE INQUEST ...

DUH ..ITS FACT ON THE NET

I am banning you now as you have had to many sweeties today an your sugar levels are all over the place an your raving ...

go to bed lil lad an maybe tomorrow you will be ok lol..lol..lol;)
I wouldn't believe a copy posted on the internet i'd go by the actual inquest report and if that report has evidence that barrymore is involved then they would have persued it, if there is no case against the man then he is innocent!

whispers ... come ... a.. get that fat thing .. !

come on Kes ..

Swoop high an kill that fat seagull kendro ...

Go MY BABY BIRD GO ....

swooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOoooOOOOooochhhhhheeee

Kes .. Kes that fat seagull stalking me has gone again ... maybe we should post an wait as he comes sh*ts on a thread an goes back to tugging his greasy feathers

Moz said:
whispers ... come ... a.. get that fat thing .. !

come on Kes ..

Swoop high an kill that fat seagull kendro ...

Go MY BABY BIRD GO ....

swooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOoooOOOOooochhhhhheeee

Kes .. Kes that fat seagull stalking me has gone again ... maybe we should post an wait as he comes sh*ts on a thread an goes back to tugging his greasy feathers
The great Kondor swoops down and gobbles up Kes for his din dins licking his lips he searches for his owner to deposit aforementioned din dins ;)

Moz said:

was he murdered?

Sponsored Links
Back