CH4 SCUMBAG ****s

M

Moz

I cannot believe that Channel4 have dredged the sewers to put that NASTY EVIL C*** ..Barrymore on this celebrity Big Bruv show ...

why is this slime not in prison ??

He held a Sex /Drugs party at his mansion , a young man was found in the early hours with horrific anal injuries floaty face down in his pool ..

when the police attended the people there all said the same line as barrymore they dont know how it happened ...

an the police never properly investigated the murder/death

a few points
where was barrymore when his friends were all taking drugs an buggering each other ,?
he said he went to bed (but neighbours said they rang the house about the noise an a drunk/drugged barrymore answered the phone in the early hours he was still up acting the clown )

why did the police not do Dna samples on guests an barrymore as the body had been forcibly anally raped !

barrymore says he cant swim an never goes near the pool but his late wife says this was rubbish as he was always in the pool an swimming on holiday ..

At the Inquest why did all party guests refuse to answer questions about the night as barrymores expensive lawyer instructed to them an him ...

Now lets get this right a guy is found DEAD anally raped in his pool after a wild gay orgy
And NO police action

If this was a young lady found dead raped in his pool would the police do nothing then ???
they would of investigated it FULLY an had a trial at least the grieving family have some closure on their loss

I really hope barrymore gets His ....as he is due a long slow painful death ...

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
I really hope barrymore gets His ....as he is due a long slow painful death ...
Got a feeling he'll do that to himself (well career wise at least..).
I've tuned in a few times, as I'm interested in seeing galloway, but barrymore just 'floats around' like a bad smell!

either he's trying a 'wacko' approach, or he really is a nutter - and people will see that!

Hang on there...He wasn't charged with any offences was he?

"Anally Raped" Says who?

anally raped
So says the Ambulance crew at the inquest ,his anus had be torn open an his lower bowel was ruptured , an asked by the inquest was this due to an accident or by an assault the ambulance man said it was assualt by a sex attack ,
the A/e consultant who was working that night said the anal injuries were horriffic as if a gang rape , the Inquest asked if semen was found on him but the consultant said his anus was washed out by the clohride (sp?) in the pool

when police attended barrymores address 12 hrs later the pool had been emptied

all this was made public at the time ..

barrymores lawyer implied that this man may of got his injuries at the A/E dept an not in the blood awash pool ... :(

Sponsored Links
barrymore may b gay,but he is not a murderer and nothing was ever proved that he had owt to do with it just coz it was at his house dose not make him responsible for other adults actions give him a break hope he wins...

I don't know enough about these people to make judgement but I was surprised to see who ch4 had chose as house guests they seem like alot of crooks to me, the only innocent one is having to be dishonest to stay in there, if she was my little girl I'd won't her out toot sweet.
:cool:

is it ostrich day ..lol

sticking your head in the sand an acting like nothing happened ...

if I had a party at my house tonight an your wife /gf /daughter was found DEAD anally raped .......
I bet you would want me to be dragged over hot coals til I was helping the police ..an not No Comment answers

barrymore has said nothing but through a lawyer to them ...any proper innocent man would be helping police fully an trying to get this sorted out not a veil of secracy

Why no prosecutions then?

You could well be right .... BUT

How can anyone who wasn't there know what went on.
Its pretty clear that they were all off their trumpets and getting up to some weird s**t.
It doesn't mean that he is a murdering rapist

there were no prosercutions as the police have no evidence as all witnesses are refusing to speak
the householder/barrymore where this guy was raped has not helped what so ever
SHAMEFUL then fled to New Zealand
an as the inquest findings say there is no way the court could close this case til the police are finished their case ...Open verdict ......not accident/misadventure ,

the only saving Grace is the father has asked another police force to report on the polive investigation ...
+there is a new Law passed recently where you can be arrested for manslaughter if you allowed your property to used as a murder scene ...
this has been changed recently due to the kiddies being abused/beaten in a house an then both parents saying nothing an getting off with it ...

he might know nothing about the guy in the pool until he was found dead, he was having a party so most of the guest were most probably gay so any one of many could have done it, thats if any body did. don't forget evey one was on drugs so it could of been a unfortunate accident, ps drugs was on the premises so barrymore might of been a bit weary of the police because he knew his tv career was at stake.

again you dont grasp the full horrendous shamefulness of this barrymore

he has never helped the police whatsoever an he still acts like he is the victim ....
an why did he have the pool emptied between 7an 8 the next morning BEFORE police forensics could do tests as the inquest said ?

if this was a young Dead girl the police would of had someone in jail by now ..

as you have said there's no evidence against, therefore it's all heresay and conjecture, how would he be able to prove his innocence either.
In this country we try to look upon someone as innocent before proven guilty so without any proof otherwise he IS innocent, plain and simple.
Just supposing you were accused of something you hadn't done and everyone believed otherwise, yet couldn't prove it, how would you feel?

kendor said:
as you have said there's no evidence against, therefore it's all heresay and conjecture, how would he be able to prove his innocence either.
In this country we try to look upon someone as innocent before proven guilty so without any proof otherwise he IS innocent, plain and simple.
Just supposing you were accused of something you hadn't done and everyone believed otherwise, yet couldn't prove it, how would you feel?

I agree with the innocent until proven guilty bit, but you have to admit, he didn't do himself any favours by remaining silent.

Moz wrote:

an why did he have the pool emptied between 7an 8 the next morning BEFORE police forensics could do tests as the inquest said ?

If the police had not said that he was not allowed to empty the pool, then i would have thought thats the first thing you would want to do after having a dead body in it.

An Open Verdict means that its not clear what happened.

end of the day no body knows what happened, so until someone comes forward we will never know the truth. but he was a good comic in his day you know the saying inoccent until proven quilty ;)

Sponsored Links
Back