Moz wrote:

kendor
scatmanjohn
you 2 ******* are just trolling now if you have anything intelligent to say
post it but I have reprinted what the Official inquest reported at the time

shame on you pair ...

kendor
another troll post
can I spell this out for you ,lil boy ...here goes AGAIN..

I AM REPOSTING WHAT WAS SAID RECORDED AT THE INQUEST ...

DUH ..ITS FACT ON THE NET

I am banning you now as you have had to many sweeties today an your sugar levels are all over the place an your raving ...

go to bed lil lad an maybe tomorrow you will be ok lol..lol..lol;)

Theres no point in taking your bat and ball home just because other people have a different view to you.
I respect the fact that you have a view and you are sticking to it. but people may see it in a different light.
Mr Barrymore got the best reception of the night as far as i could see.(BB) So it seems that not everyone agrees with you.

Sponsored Links
jbonding said:
was he murdered?
who are you asking? As you are likely to get a selection of answers that may leave you totally confused :LOL:

Eh bah Gumm lag .. seeth thee
aye Kes

we got tha fat greasy gull there ... its eating yown browther ... eee ..he is soo Proud when you peck his eyes out ... mam will be proud youse dont well Kes ....

Take him boy an tear him apart as he did with yown disabled lil chick bruv ...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssswooooooohooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooozzzzooooooeee..GGGGAAAARRRrraaaagggarrra ...

Kes ripps into the fat greasy sugary laden gull it rips his legs off an tears off a wing .. but as eating it Kes throws up an the Fat gull kendro escapes ...

come here my pretty Kes swoops down to my arm an tears roll down his feathered face as I bury his lil disabled bruv the fat seagull snatched from kes's mothers nest in temper an killed ...
kes daps his eyes with his wings an vows vengance on the gull kendro

Moz said:
Eh bah Gumm lag .. seeth thee
aye Kes

we got tha fat greasy gull there ... its eating yown browther ... eee ..he is soo Proud when you peck his eyes out ... mam will be proud youse dont well Kes ....

Take him boy an tear him apart as he did with yown disabled lil chick bruv ...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssswooooooohooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooozzzzooooooeee..GGGGAAAARRRrraaaagggarrra ...

Kes ripps into the fat greasy sugary laden gull it rips his legs off an tears off a wing .. but as eating it Kes throws up an the Fat gull kendro escapes ...

come here my pretty Kes swoops down to my arm an tears roll down his feathered face as I bury his lil disabled bruv the fat seagull snatched from kes's mothers nest in temper an killed ...
kes daps his eyes with his wings an vows vengance on the gull kendro
Can i have some of what you are drinking please Moz :LOL:

Sponsored Links
died of natural causes lol ..

Im getting a pool an *cough*inviting certain members .lol

One day, Jonathan is met by two seagulls, who take him to a “higher plane of existence”, where he meets other gulls who love to fly. He discovers that his sheer tenacity and desire to learn make him “a gull in a million”. Jonathan befriends the wisest gull in this new place, named Chiang, who takes him beyond his previous learning, teaching him how to move instantaneously to anywhere else in the universe. The secret, Chiang says, is to “begin by knowing that you have already arrived”.

Not satisfied with his new life, Jonathan returns to Earth to find others like him, to bring them his learning and to spread his love for flight. His mission is successful, gathering around him others who have been outlawed for not conforming. Ultimately, one of his students, Fletcher Lynd Seagull, becomes a teacher in his own right and Jonathan leaves to continue his learning

Richardp said:
One day, Jonathan is met by two seagulls, who take him to a “higher plane of existence”, where he meets other gulls who love to fly. He discovers that his sheer tenacity and desire to learn make him “a gull in a million”. Jonathan befriends the wisest gull in this new place, named Chiang, who takes him beyond his previous learning, teaching him how to move instantaneously to anywhere else in the universe. The secret, Chiang says, is to “begin by knowing that you have already arrived”.

Not satisfied with his new life, Jonathan returns to Earth to find others like him, to bring them his learning and to spread his love for flight. His mission is successful, gathering around him others who have been outlawed for not conforming. Ultimately, one of his students, Fletcher Lynd Seagull, becomes a teacher in his own right and Jonathan leaves to continue his learning
Am i asleep already?? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back