What is Bitcoin for?

Sponsored Links
sadly the dork does not like expressing himself meaningfully.

is he being deliberately obtuse? or does he not know?
I don't live for the day to explain how bitcoin works, or even a conventional currency, to marxist revolutionaries.

There is no talking to you. You have read Das Kapital & you clutch it to your heart as a bible.

Sponsored Links
If you "invested" in bitcoin & lost your shirt then I'm very happy to attempt to try to explain to you that bitcoin was never intended to be an investment.

I have these tulip bulbs if you wish to make good your losses.

can you cut through your meaningless flannel and say what you think it is "for?"

No?

Thought not.

The primary reason for its creation was the seamless transaction of value JohnD'ski.

But you are a marxist revolutionary & you think the transaction of value should only happen one way between the state & the proletariat, in the form of a state ration voucher.

It was £4000 not £40000.

Ah not so bad then. I like to play the stock market but only ever have a couple of K in at any one time, I tend to play oil or mining, and only on the AIM markets, but whatever I 'bet on' tends to high risk. The rewards can be a lot higher and I get a lot of excitement out of that, not much can give me more joy than finding a '10 bagger'. Long term, I doubt I've seen a return, but it's fun money and gives me a lot of pleasure.

Ah not so bad then. I like to play the stock market but only ever have a couple of K in at any one time, I tend to play oil or mining, and only on the AIM markets, but whatever I 'bet on' tends to high risk. The rewards can be a lot higher and I get a lot of excitement out of that, not much can give me more joy than finding a '10 bagger'. Long term, I doubt I've seen a return, but it's fun money and gives me a lot of pleasure.

Maybe I'll save and play in retirement. I plan on spreading across the market.

Maybe join Motley fool

I've invested £40000 its worth just over £1000 now.

I invested £70000 and it's worth £100000 now - not in Bitcoin, in a proper bank. I've never been able to fully understand Bitcoin, my best theory is that people have to buy into it, then to get it to gain value the idea of investing in Bitcoin has to be sold to others, for it to gain value. That's why there are so many scam stories on the Internet trying to convince the gullible to buy into it. If it had any true worth, it would sell itself.

Maybe I'll save and play in retirement. I plan on spreading across the market.

Maybe join Motley fool
If you have the time, look up Game Stop Corp (GME) & the recent phenomena created by a Reddit groups desire to point out just how much the game is loaded against you. Costing a hedge fun $billions in the process.

Sports betting is averaged against you. Stocks betting is engineered to be against you.

so what do you think it is "for?"

Dear JohnD'ski.

Bitcoins sole purpose for its existence is to P1$$ you off & maybe rub your nose in all the £billions of dollars that Columbian drug cartels are laundering through City of London banks.

I made a few quid on bitcoin etherium and solarna . I’m out now though . There’s no trend and no reasonable way of trying to make predictions. Basically a blatant scam. people have lost life savings.

Sponsored Links
Back