What is Bitcoin for?

Sponsored Links
I made a few quid on bitcoin etherium and solarna . I’m out now though . There’s no trend and no reasonable way of trying to make predictions. Basically a blatant scam. people have lost life savings.
By your logic, you are a scammer.

When are you going to hand over your "few quid" to the folk you stole it off?

By your logic, you are a scammer.

When are you going to hand over your "few quid" to the folk you stole it off?
I can see how you’d arrive at that , only because you deliberately pretended to misconstrue what I intended to say.

Sponsored Links
I can see how you’d arrive at that , only because you deliberately pretended to misconstrue what I intended to say.
By your own logic you are a scammer. How you feel about that & how you justify your actions are entirely down to your character.

I see dork the troll has no interest in the topic.

By your own logic you are a scammer. How you feel about that & how you justify your actions are entirely down to your character.
Not in the slightest bothered . I could have stayed in longer just out of greed in the hope it would go higher ,but got out at the right time.
Got no intention of justifying the fact I was born with common sense and good judgement where others only know greed.
We all get to the same crossroads ,it’s our own choice which path we take.

Not in the slightest bothered . I could have stayed in longer just out of greed in the hope it would go higher ,but got out at the right time.
Got no intention of justifying the fact I was born with common sense and good judgement where others only know greed.
We all get to the same crossroads ,it’s our own choice which path we take.
And now you contradict yourself.

Is there no end???

I see dork the troll has no interest in the topic.
No interest in the topic JohnD'ski?

I can see you use the tactics of the snivelling left wing scum to decry anyone that doesn't think like you, but you really should go back to the beginning & re-read the thread.

Perhaps, maybe get help from your responsible adult with that.

No interest in the topic

and, I see, pointless abuse to add to your off-topic trolling.

If you want to know what the topic is, scroll to the top off the page.

then, for best results, turn off your computer and go away.

and, I see, pointless abuse to add to your off-topic trolling.

If you want to know what the topic is, scroll to the top off the page.

then, for best results, turn off your computer and go away.
Have you lost your shirt in the recent demise of bitcoin JohnD'ski?

I can understand why you bitter & twisted. Not a good marxist revolutionary are you.

If you really wanted to know what cryptocurrencies are for you'd google it and not just set up a thread to take the ****.
You'd need to understand how a blockchain works, which is probably beyond the person who has to ask.

"It appears to be subject to the whims of the currency market and without any reserve of Gold to back it up is a very risky way to invest real money."
Major currencies stopped working like that (Gold Standard) about 50 years ago, or more. We now use a "Fiat" system based on faith, there's nothing physical backing them up - as pointed out vigorously by crypto advocates.
I bought 1k's worth way back, but it was a scam and I lost the lot. I had another go with more when a reputable agent established. Sold the lot before last xmas. It had been very volatile and was dropping but still high enough. Bought a house with it about 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back