What is the best NON Condensing Combi Boiler on the market?

Bengas which current and in production boiler puts the condensate outlet into the flue.

Dunno, and don't care either to be honest. I would opt for a little pump any day of the week if push came to shove.
Its not that long ago, I think it isn't, that I read about it in g.i.

It turns out the op knows better anyway, so was a waste of time to advise him to get a proper installer who can solve his problem correctly and legally.

Oddly enough, nobody seems to have noticed that he has had a steamer for 2 years; must be a fair puddle under it by now. Methinks it was a complete cowboy job that is now going to be changed to another illegal setup.

As they say these days: whatevah.

Sponsored Links
You could well be right there, the type that works for the council; "I am not very good at my job, but I can whinge like the best of them. "

good luck OP as you obviously know it all anyway why come on here and ask for advice?

I have been in this business for over 25 years and still learning!

to fit a non condensing boiler you have to meet the criterier that involves a points system. since the introduction of Condensing Boilers I have never once been able to meet the points required (1000) and i very much doubt many can.

as you want to want to fit a non comforming, non condensing boiler i would suggest you speak to someone non registered, non trained and probably not insured as they are likely to be the only ones who would get involved.

Sponsored Links
Have a look on ebay, there's loads of dodgy boilers for diyers.

Cash up front only, because you may not be around to long after it's fitted :LOL:

He would get along well with karim, they would understand each other perfectly.

At this moment I can't remember who made the condensing spray flue boiler, but when I could remember, it had been quietly removed from sale by the manufacturer.

What was the specific problem that stopped the production?
Don't say: "It didn't work well." I kind of figured that one out. :D

Ah, so the real reason for the lack of info is to hide that it was a cheapo illegal install, and he does not want to spend any money to rectify the problem.
The pump CAN be used, but he is too tight to pay.
In other words, the man got what he deserves.

I have never met so many arrogant self indulgent know it alls in my life.

Very shocked by the ignorant replies. And you are rude!

You are ignorant people with no education
who think you know it all and always have something negative to say. You don't know anything. and what you or your mate thinks is irrelevent.

It is very disapointing that you seem to think that anybody who works in the heating industry is "ignorant and uneducated".

I expect that you have been wrongly advised by someone who is taking advantage of you.

Some of those who replied have offered to review your situation as the number of cases when a condensing boiler cannot be fitted are very rare.

Unfortunately you dont want to admit that you may have been wrongly advised.

How are your fish?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back