what is the person that does this please?

Sponsored Links
yes, but a builder could come and look at the house and know what was possible before I do anything, like which walls are load bearing etc. I have to start with someone. :)

yes, but a builder could come and look at the house and know what was possible before I do anything, like which walls are load bearing etc. I have to start with someone. :)
No a builder would love to come and tell you what he would like to do and how much he would like to do it for.

well he will have more ideas than me then. No point me going to get drawings if I don't even have an idea of how it is going to look

Sponsored Links
well he will have more ideas than me then. No point me going to get drawings if I don't even have an idea of how it is going to look
- but architectural people will have ideas on what you could do :!: They don't start producing drawings unless you instruct them. Unless you have a friend who is a builder to advise you ,you would normally start with somebody on the architectural side.
( I am not going into the differences between architects, architectural technician/technologists, building surveyors )

Alas, a moot point now as the vendors turned us down in favour of a buyer with the cash right there. Never mind.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back