what is this hand tool called?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I need to buy a tool that holds a torx t30 but it would also hold screwdriver bits etc. And that would would obviously be in the end of a bar (the bar needs to be a certain length) then the ratchet would go off at a 90 degree. Its doing my head in as I dont know what its called so cant find one anywhere online but mechanics all have them. Can someone please?

Sponsored Links
Ratchet wrench would work with a screwdriver adapter , that would allow you to use screwdriver and torx bits

Hello I need to buy a tool that holds a torx t30 but it would also hold screwdriver bits etc. And that would would obviously be in the end of a bar (the bar needs to be a certain length) then the ratchet would go off at a 90 degree. Its doing my head in as I dont know what its called so cant find one anywhere online but mechanics all have them. Can someone please?
A ......socket set! That’s what I use.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the tips gents. I got the job done using a 2 of the suggestions above to loosen the torx bit then did the rest with a 300,, flexible bit holder from screwfix on a cordless screwdriver.

Back