What paint on moisture resistant plasterboard in bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bathroom walls and cieling have been lined with knauf moisture resistant plasterboard.
The plasterboard has been sealed with a plasterboard sealer.
Just wondering now what would be the best paint to apply to the plasterboard? I went into B&Q yesterday and they suggested Dulux Bathroom+ paint.

Sponsored Links
It all depends on what type of finish you would like. You have come to the right place for advice anyway, the people on b&q always seem to advise their bathroom paint, I think it's just because it has bathroom paint printed on the tub. It is your personal preference to the type of finish you want that matters. Do you want a Matt or silk or semi glossy there is plenty to choose from.

Did seem rather vague in B&Q, looked on the side of the tin "this is the one you need Sir"
I'm looking at a Matt finish if possible.

Just a few more details of the room:-

Over bath shower, with Aquamura panels around the perimeter of the bath up to a cieling which is at a height of 2.7 metres. High volume extractor fan and good ventilation in the room. Room is roughly 4.5 x 2.2 metres.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back