What pump for a mixer shower with large head

M

mevtickin3

Hey guys,

Im looking to get the Balterley shower mixer which has a 200x300mm head, and manufacturer recommends min bar of 2. I really want some good power through it, rather than a rain trickle...
http://www.balterley.com/showers/drench.html

My water pressure is good around the house, with cold about twice as powerful as hot from the taps, but all are decent.

I have a fairly standard installation of cold water tank in loft, directly above a large water cylinder in an airing cupboard, heated by a glowworm ultimate boiler. The shower is located upstairs backing onto the airing cupboard.

Question is what pump should I get from the Stuart Turner range to power this mixer shower?

Single or Twin, universal or standard, 2, 3 or 4 bar? :confused:
http://www.stuart-turner.co.uk/products/monsoon

As always, really appreciate the help!
:D

Sponsored Links
Just to add, if it helps, the hot water cylinder is a CenterCyl Super (1078x400mm / 120 litre) - max 3.5 bar primary circuit working pressure.

Cheers!

Just to add, if it helps, the hot water cylinder is a CenterCyl Super (1078x400mm / 120 litre) - max 3.5 bar primary circuit working pressure.

Cheers!

Cheers!

Sponsored Links

Cheers!

Cheers!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back