What should be the sentence?

do you think he should get the death penalty?

• Yes he's scum

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Let the family decide.

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article7004079.ece

This total disregard for another human and then blatantly lying to protect himself (and blame the 'freedom fighters')makes me reason that the 'insurgents' are fighting to get this kind of monkey off their land.

What do the ossie government want to do free him? The beast just killed a father/brother/son in cold first degree blood.

If they want to hang a criminal like this scum let them I say.

I am researching this now, and the things that the apparent liberators/helpers are doing is just unbelieveable.

The US army are incouraged to give sexually degrading punishment to the prisoners, :confused: with the blessing of the 'penthouse' :eek: .

These people have already suffered long enough with all the invaders they have had to contend with in the last century and now.

Sponsored Links
Let the family decide. That is the legal process in that jurisdiction, so that is how it must work.

If the west goes around trying to get pardons or reductions for every criminal who goes abroad to commit crimes, how will any sort of compassion be received for minor "misunderstandings" (think about when those plane-spotters were arrested in Greece some years back, because the Greek authorities didn't believe that anyone would bother looking at planes for fun :LOL: )

I would not appreciate any other country trying to impose their legal system on our jurisdiction. If an Afghan came over here and murdered someone over a matter of "honour", we would want them to swing for it. So why should the reverse not be true? :confused:

However, if someone came over and didn't realise that it was offensive to our culture if they took a dump in the gutter of Oxford Street, it's a minor misunderstanding and I would think that our courts should feel at liberty to show compassion. It's a two-way street (Oxford Street, and the legal system!)

its a bit off a pointless poll when you load the questions

why use words like scum they dont help you to get an unbiassed answer!!!

Sponsored Links
If I've used any particular words it is an expresion of how I feel towards this scum ;) that is the reason.

Thats what people like that are aren't they?? :confused:

It's not get any bias from the voters. ;)

You have to consider the possible trauma the Australians brain may have been in at the time....... !

Every ten yards in his car not knowing if the afghans have planted a bomb at the roadside......and could be his LAST ten yards......Whilst sitting next to an afghan at the time.

Why did the afghan sitting next to him refuse to go any further...??????????
Too dangerous ???????? Yes, because its a possibility he had inside information...?????????? You see he might have seen a friend of his cousin, planting bombs like seeds, the previous wednesday afternoon, about teatime....

I ask for leniency in this case m'lud............ ;)

You have to consider the possible trauma the Australians brain may have been in at the time....... !

Every ten yards in his car not knowing if the afghans have planted a bomb at the roadside......and could be his LAST ten yards......Whilst sitting next to an afghan at the time.

Why did the afghan sitting next to him refuse to go any further...??????????
Too dangerous ???????? Yes, because its a possibility he had inside information...?????????? You see he might have seen a friend of his cousin, planting bombs like seeds, the previous wednesday afternoon, about teatime....

I ask for leniency in this case m'lud............ ;)
We are supposed to be there to protect not be murderer's .
this scum then to tried to hide his crime , how many more incidences like this are we hiding/asking for leniency for? The perpetrators of which are usually getting away with.
If the soldiers are a danger to others get them out.
Either they do the job properly or they get out.
Trauma! that's what all the expensive training is for that the soldiers recieve.
We are spending all this money to go and do this to people.
This is actually, (compared to what the army class as collateral damage)very small, They kill kids women children and then say we didn't have the correct intelligence! oops sorry, :eek:
The afghans are a proud race , and have their own code of law, sorry dose'nt do anything when your kids just been blown up.
imagine if the Germans did this to us here, what would we do?

And Newgas experience of being in that situation is what . Facing an angry woman customer.

I love how people use the word we when refering to the armed forces when in reality they are too sh#t scared to ever have signed up to be put in a life threatening situation

What do the ossie government want to do free him?

I think you've lost the plot old chap.

The aussies do not agree with capital punishment so they want the sentence commuted to life imprisonment.

No one is saying he should'nt be punished.

And Newgas experience of being in that situation is what . Facing an angry woman customer.

I love how people use the word we when refering to the armed forces when in reality they are too sh#t scared to ever have signed up to be put in a life threatening situation
In this instance I would do what the great Mohammed Ali did and serve my time in a different threatening situation if necessary(prison), but I wouldn't want to go and meddle/fight in someone else's country.

doesn't mean i'm sh!t scared ;) , I like to think we can do more than just be violent against each other and truly help these people, not kill them and blame someone else. wheres the bravery in that? :rolleyes:

In reply to homeslaw:
QUOTE:If the west goes around trying to get pardons or reductions for every criminal who goes abroad to commit crimes, how will any sort of compassion be received for minor "misunderstandings? END QUOTE.
This is a very serious crime in any country old boy but in Afghan land it is up at the top end of the spectrum for depravity.
Let the family choose is a good option as it sticks with the law of the land and gives some justice to the bereaved. I say off with his scum head :evil:

Interesting that you refer to the taliban as "freedom fighters" :rolleyes:

We are supposed to be there to protect not be murderer's .
If the soldiers are a danger to others get them out.

I think your confusing 'security personnel' (or mercenaries).... with soldiers from the armed forces.... :eek: Most are normally EX military, but are out there for an entirely different reason.........

Trauma! that's what all the expensive training is for that the soldiers recieve.
We are spending all this money to go and do this to people.

I personally don't believe even the best training in the world, can prepare you for dealing with picking up the limbs of your friends, after being blown up by a cowardly roadside explosive device.........

[They kill kids women children ?

The Afghans do that to THEIR OWN PEOPLE......(as well as ours).

[imagine if the Germans did this to us here, what would we do?

I think you'll find they did... :rolleyes: and the rest is history........:cool: ;)

newgas would have been hiding in prison asking real men to protect him from the germans .

LMB, well, well, you definitely are on the side of the truth/justice :rolleyes: .

But can you explain THIS------
Quote: I think your confusing 'security personnel' (or mercenaries).... with soldiers from the armed forces.... Most are normally EX military, but are out there for an entirely different reason......... End Quote.

What other f@c~in reason is there :?: )Please enlighten us with your other important enough reason for someone to shoot another human in the head 4 times and then try to blow the body up) you total muppet. I bet you were some of the f@c@in people that believed the bullsh~t you were fed in the media by your masters,
LMD
And, yes they are freedom fighters, to Afghans or didn't you know?
Do you even know what the word Taliban means?

And, yes they are freedom fighters, to Afghans or didn't you know?
And if you knew what the Taliban stood for, freedom is not a word you would use.

Compulsory beard growing, or you get beaten.
Girls forbidden from going to school.
Women forced to cover from head to foot.
Public executions.
Etc....Etc...
Under their "version" of Sharia law, you would have no freedom, and would be dragged back to the dark ages.

Sponsored Links
Back