What the actual f... is going on?!?

Sponsored Links
Heart breaking. Scum like this need taking out. 12 years not long enough. Hope he dies in jail. Scum.

Another story where I could barely believe what I was reading.

And there are people out there who will defend this man's human rights.

Put him in jail and see how long he survives.

They choke me up reading shìt like this. In fact I cant read it past my understanding what happened..

Sponsored Links
I'm here saying its the Tories that are not financing enough police or prisons

I don't think anybody is likely to defend a criminal.

All those moaning on here that sentencing needs to be harsher are the same ones happy to vote for cuts to policing, courts, prisons etc.

Crocodile tears.

And there are people out there who will defend this man's human rights.

Put him in jail and see how long he survives.

They choke me up reading shìt like this. In fact I cant read it past my understanding what happened..

Enough of your crocodile tears. No one believes you.

All those moaning on here that sentencing needs to be harsher are the same ones happy to vote for cuts to policing, courts, prisons etc.

Crocodile tears.
They have a chance to vote for more policing and prisons. But many will vote for more of the same cutbacks.

Those that make the most crocodile tears amongst them

Defending criminals? Where?
This threads all about nasty people. We are not talking politics. Then you too pop along.

Why don't you just agree these people are scum.

If they where foreign, then you'd ve bringing the race card out.

This threads all about nasty people. We are not talking politics. Then you too pop along.

Hence the need for more police and prisons.

What is that you don't get?

Tories are not the party of law and order.

The crocodile tears don't do it for me. Actions count more than words, remember?

Hence the need for more police and prisons.

What is that you don't get?

Tories are not the party of law and order.

The crocodile tears don't do it for me. Actions count more than words, remember?
And I totally agree. Feel free to talk about why our prisons police and courts are not as effective as they should be.

You may then get good counter arguments. I don't know enough.

But I know these people are scum and I know they commit these crimes before the police arrest them and the courts pass sentence and they serve time.

No one apart from you is making up false talking points about the person guilt - that is not in question.

Sentencing does not happen in a vaccum the Judges consider the guidelines.

Sponsored Links
Back