What to do with bad customer ???

book half an hour with a solicitor, run it all by him and ask how to proceed and get one of these http://www.expertwitness.co.uk/ to look at the work and write a report saying it is all correctly done.

he will have been threatened with the law before, you have to mean it.

a mate of mine has a few cases going at the moment and he generally wins.

and definitely call the council tax office.[/url]

Sponsored Links
His house isn't hospitable, if the upstairs is only accesible via a step ladder, so no poll tax to be paid, it's a building site.

So therefore it's your word against his..You say a 'new product', he says it doesn't work...

We get one half of the argument. You slag him off for not paying poll tax, when you may be incorrect, so that pushes me to 60/40 to the customers side. You then say new product, so that sways it 70/30 to the customer.. I think your argument is flawed, and you would lose in court.

A house that needs a ladder to access upstairs, isn't hospitable, and therefore exempt from poll tax. So that argument is thrown out.

You are using a 'new' product, that is unproven, and the customer agrees with me, So that argument is thrown out.

So he isn't 'fiddling' his poll tax, you did a poor job, with an unproven product, and prey on the vunerable. So 100/0 you will lose in a court case.

Not a bad customer, but a bad company. Exploit people, use any excuse to justify your action. Prey on the weak.

His house isn't hospitable, if the upstairs is only accesible via a step ladder, so no poll tax to be paid, it's a building site.

A house that needs a ladder to access upstairs, isn't hospitable, and therefore exempt from poll tax.

So he isn't 'fiddling' his poll tax, you did a poor job, with an unproven product, and prey on the vunerable. So 100/0 you will lose in a court case.

Council tax is payable for every property that has people living in it , irrespective of whether access to the upstairs is via a ladder. Check with your local council and find out.
Some years ago, a friend of mine gutted his house completely when renovating it. (and did move out whilst the renovation was done).
Council tax was suspended for a 3 month period initially and any extension to this was subject to council visits to ensure no one was actually living there.
I'd be very surprised if the customer in the OP's post has got away with the council tax for 3 yrs

Sponsored Links
Back