What will he do now???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What will "The Donald" agree with Put-Put ?

I wonder if it will be a similar scenario to the North Korean visit with kim when "The Don" agreed strategies, not even run past the Pentagon, or Congress, or the defense committee ???

Such as a ban by US forces to joint exercises with S/Korea??

Or is the visit to the UK a ploy where he blows his "Allies" out of the water a run up to the Put-Put discussion?

He appears to at first blow his friends out of the water then about face and back them almost to the hilt?

Bi-Polar democratic actions or what???

Sponsored Links
Hopefully he will continue riling dumb lwr's across the globe.
Plentiful supply of them.

I guess you think that their opposites, the rwr's in your reference are not dumb then? Is being dumb automatic if you are lwr?

Trump just backtracked on what he said in Helsinki and now says Russia was involved.

Hes a stable Genius. RWR lap his crap up. First they said he was right in blaming the FBI and now they have to contort themselves to explain they wrong but right.

Sponsored Links
Trump just backtracked on what he said in Helsinki and now says Russia was involved.

Hes a stable Genius. RWR lap his crap up. First they said he was right in blaming the FBI and now they have to contort themselves to explain they wrong but right.

It's quite simple.

He was right then and he is right now. How can anybody not understand that.

Let's see the explanations

I was interested to learn that America and Russia have 90% of the worlds Nuclear weapons.

One of thems got a bit of novichok too.

Its not a bad thing if they get on (y)

Wow

How can any [SANE] Person get a statement like this SOOooo incorrect, I reserve my opinion on this mans mental condition especially at this level?

After the Donald flew back into America and watched his most favoured TV channel "Fox crap" he suddenly realised he had Mis-Pronounced a simple no the USSR did not do it [a big boy done it and ran away] to the Soviets are culpable.

Following a howl of condemnation by a load of The Donald s supporters he about faced again?

It is getting to the stage with the free worlds leader that if you wait a day the intensification will be simply reversed no matter what topic the Donald is going on about

Yes its bizarre.

Trump first says: I see no reason why it would be Russia.

Now back home: I see no reason why it wouldnt be Russia.

The man that hates fake news, is fake news.

He says he 'misspoke'

Did he get that phrase from Diane Abbott, she has the same affliction

Yes its bizarre.

Trump first says: I see no reason why it would be Russia.

Now back home: I see no reason why it wouldnt be Russia.

The man that hates fake news, is fake news.

Yet his supporters still back him. Wall or Not.

He says he 'misspoke'

Did he get that phrase from Diane Abbott, she has the same affliction

Perhaps not to the same degree as Trump does this on a daily basis.

Or Trump just taking notes from Tory Whips - Pairing - We mean Re-pairing.

How can any [SANE] Person get a statement like this SOOooo incorrect, I reserve my opinion on this mans mental condition especially at this level?
He blew my mind with this I must admit...Dont mind Trump but Jeezz.Fekin off the CIA might be a surefire way of shortening ones life expentancy....allegedly

To go from Obama, possibly one of the most erudite free worlds orators still alive to this??

This "person" appears to be backed by a hoard of red necks, who are all clinging to what they see as the American Dream, what a bloody nightmare?

Ken

president.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back