What will he do now???

Sponsored Links
How can any [SANE] Person get a statement like this SOOooo incorrect, I reserve my opinion on this mans mental condition especially at this level?

Trump, of course, didnt get the statement wrong, what he said was deliberate.

In Russia, get them onside by saying Russia never did it.

Back in US, get himself back onside with public by saying Russia did do it.

There is a well known Scottish response

"A big boy done it then he ran away"

Unfortunately, the Donald's tactic of lobbing a hand grenade into the debate, then retracting any so called "Contentious" issue on any subject is slowly being sussed

There will come a time [not too far away] when this well worn tactic will back fire, in that he will get too close to the Frag going pop, he came perilously close this time, and really ****ed off the Security network in the US.

When Obama became president I really thought it was to be a new period in American history. The land of deeply ingrained racism, got a black president. Sadly it wasnt the change that it mightve been.

Now there is Trump.........

Sponsored Links
Well he has certainly rocked the establishment boat :) EU , Nato, G7 , China to name a few . He will probably get voted in for a 2nd term :eek::LOL:

Especially when the NRA are backing him never mind the no hoppers in the rust belt who are awaiting his jobs boost in the US which could be problematic given the reverse trade sanctions being imposed by many, many Nations against the US

I wonder how long it will take until Red Neck America realises what is and has being going on? then he will really require homeland security protection, some of the red necks have serious fire power in Congress.

All the red necks are related to one another :) most of em are named Bubba

Sponsored Links
Back