whats a fair price for plastering a full kitchen?

S

snadge

I know usual prices are £100 per day but some charge per room or wall - I know a fella that will work for £60 a day if I labour but I cant be arsed too

we need a full skim of ceiling, 4 walls and possibly small wall on opposite side of stud wall

what should I be getting charged for this? (small kitchen 3m x 3m)

thanks

Sponsored Links
I wish I could get a plasterer for £100 a day and for £60 I'd happily labour.

Our old kitchen was re plastered for £280 I think, only slightly bigger. Didn't take him long. Amazing finish though.

Bosy- you`re in Sussex. I know a good plasterer in Sussex. under £150 a day - until he gets real busy ;) Can`t believe t`northen b`ggers houses for under £100k and wages under £100 a day :LOL:. Hope you don`t mean an amazing Shiny finish :confused: too much trowelling and paint won`t adhere :idea: Some spreads, even though they are good tradesmen , polish up to impress customers - silly game really ;) Worst example I saw years ago was guy running round with a plastic bag over a broom :eek:

i KNEW i should have put in my post "no LONDON prices" hehe - up here in north plasterers charge £100 day and i know a good one that happily works for £60 day fiddle if you pay for labourer - well this was 5 years ago haha

LONDON (southern) prices are just way higher for everything, wages, houses and things you buy in shops - it should have its own currency its that different

you can do a small kitchen in a day, well depends really - I suppose if the ceiling was already done you could so just day and half

Sponsored Links
It has got it`s currency :eek: Look for Lewes Pound on eBay :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back