whats happend to everyone??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
where is everyone like rich c roughcaster mic and the like, dnt really see any posts from you guys anymore its a shame the knowledge you guys hold is invaluable.

Sponsored Links
It seems as tho the younger ones are taking the reins and us older ones are taking a step back.... for a while ;)

we younguns still need guidance, nothing can substitute experience, ive only been in the game 9 years but am always learning, i remember being told when i was working with the guy who taught me "it doesnt matter how long or how much you know, in this game you will always have something to learn"
anyway have you seen stevethe spreader young my eye haha only joking steve ;) you know i dnt mean it mate

we younguns still need guidance, nothing can substitute experience, ive only been in the game 9 years but am always learning, i remember being told when i was working with the guy who taught me "it doesnt matter how long or how much you know, in this game you will always have something to learn"
anyway have you seen stevethe spreader young my eye haha only joking steve ;) you know i dnt mean it mate
lol i know im old m8 ill be another year older tomorrow as well times creeping up on us all and i know we are still learning but i dont think i have enough years left in me to learn everything :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back