What's happened to Agile?

Sponsored Links
Take "Dick Puller" seriously! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most times Dick Puller was ever a lad who could start an argument in an empty room, there is a serious side to him only some come to realise. A diamond, perhaps a rough one, is that man who goes by the name of Sir Pullar. Miss his banter

Most times Dick Puller was ever a lad who could start an argument in an empty room, there is a serious side to him only some come to realise. A diamond, perhaps a rough one, is that man who goes by the name of Sir Pullar. Miss his banter

I was enunciating "Dick.... puller" as in... oh ffs u know what I mean :D

I was enunciating "Dick.... puller" as in... oh ffs u know what I mean :D
Doh of course that is not his real name he has had many stupid Pseudonyms, he is a top lad and his banter on here was great, I have had a few dealings with him personally and he is a top bloke.

Sponsored Links
Doh of course that is not his real name he has had many stupid Pseudonyms, he is a top lad and his banter on here was great, I have had a few dealings with him personally and he is a top bloke.

I miss him too (y)

I really miss him you couldn't help but like him and if you read between the lines what a lot of knowledge there was there. If your watching sir dick all the very best to you and yours.Bob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back