How old is agile.

J

jerholdsworth

Agile seems to be here a lot which is good but how old could agile be,i believe he worked on black and white television systems for the bbc.
well agiles answers are always black or white,so he remembers his training which is good for a guy reaching retirement,again.
anyway i wish there were more aglies around,a multi talented person who can retune your telly for channel 4 and fiddle around with your boiler.
a top man in his class i presume.
regards.

Sponsored Links
I will have you know he is Adam's little brother :D

Sponsored Links
I don't care what age T is, he's a great auld yin & helps people a lot, you get straight answers from a straight guy. He takes my endless ribbing about his former career as a make-up artist with the Beeb & was one of my supporters when I got kicked out of the Combustion Chamber Pot, so he's a top bloke.

His knowledge & experience of electronics is second to none & I wish I had half of that, his Business advice is always spot on & I hope he has many, many years left in him to enjoy life & his wee cottage in France.

For all his eccentricities he's a really nice bloke.

We charge £85 diagnostic fee for disclosing that information. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back