Agile dont jump in all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Agile just because someone asks a queation on here dosent mean there not corgi reg or competent enough to repair a boiler,i know you think your helping and most of the time you do,but just dont jump on people who ask a question,you could have said"No,it dosent work".I asked after being told by sime wrong fan but will fit,just mightnt be powerful enough.

Sponsored Links
shouldn't say this being corgi reg but some reason and not meaning any on this forum they seem to think they are one above anyone.
don't ask why as i can never understand why.
but you see them bowl into the plumbers merchants think they know it all, their new t shirts with corgi logo, the only clean part on their van is the corgi logo.
they get asked one question by the spotty kid behind the counter and they are stuck, then they want to turn to you for advice while your quietly waiting for your spares. like fuk just laugh and walk away.

So, are you saying you are one above the rest seco?

Why would anyone want to polish the CORGI logo I will never understand. I do not even have a CORGI badge on the van.

i don't have any on my vans , t shirts, bus cards or even stationary.
vans advertising every cert they have don't do anything for me.

end of the day it's just a job.

Sponsored Links
At least Tony knows what he is doing, is CORGI registered, and has a strong sense of safety. Obviously, none of the above applies to you.

I would put myself up against anyone off this site,i would back myself in knowing more about the whole range of boilers and i am sure id be quicker in finding the faults and also on installations,i just dont see my job as anything other than that a job,and you have a cheek calling yourselves engineers,when i hear people say "heating engineer",i laugh as i know how hard it is to become a real engineer,as my brother spent 4 years in uni to become a engineer,gaining a first in his degree,then becoming a doctor of engineering,so stop believing your own bullshit,you aint engineers ,just a plumber,who can work on gas and electric

my brother spent 4 years in uni to become a engineer,gaining a first in his degree,then becoming a doctor of engineering

You must be really ****ed and such a dissapointment only rising to a lowly fitter, now since we're so useless on here why don't you ask your brother in future :LOL: Starter for ten....what does the "w" mean on a fan label :?:

Seriously though zimmers I think you are suffering from an inferiority complex, classic symtoms what with this constant vitriol, maybe even dissociative identity disorder given the multitude of user names you post under....seek help soon since I fear you'll get lumped by a customer. ;)

As for "engineers" many regulars on this forum have had previous careers in a variety of engineering fields.

Does a doctor of engineering fix machines when they are poorly. :LOL:

Poor old zimmers he has the memory span of a goldfish

Give you one question zimmers seeing as you are above us all if you went to a old boiler with an expoxy resin terminal what would you do

This is the same goon who in response to a "blocked pilot and dirty flame sensor" said
"Service wont do jack s**t"
That one was as Bobbo85.

ip ban ip ban ip ban ip ban :D :D :D :D

trolls are everywhere these days. even posing as rubbish plumbers with brothers in NASA :D

I only say these things to get a reaction,and it works.I couldnt give two f... if anyone called himself sir or king ,so engineer isnt something im arsed about i enjoy the replys,keep up the good work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back