What's Nth Korea up to?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it pointless sabre rattling by that 'stupid boy' - or more serious than that. What's you take on it?

Sponsored Links
trouble is there can be only a certain amount of fist shaking before some other despot decides to push the button,THEN ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE.

reading the articles in the papers,1 wonders whether he is in charge or just a 'puppet'?.
south have been a tad resilient but what will happen if north do go stupid?will south sit back and see what the rest of the world has to say,or will they which is there right unleash.?

still its taken the spotlight off of 'iran' for the time being.
saying that how will the worlds policemen cope if it all goes off.

That tub of lard will have no bottle for a fight with the west.

Sponsored Links
This is just ridiculous !! even everyday Jim values a human life.... so what is it with (so called) leaders, in the modern era that think "going to war" is a good thing?!!!!

The politics about people and money and conditions and individual survival has to be the most important thing anyone in power has to consider.... but War? these days is just a nonsence!!!!!

Kim, grow a set of balls ffs !!

Must admit, it does seem to me that China are pulling the strings. Anyrode Kim Jong Un, seems to be as mad as a box of frogs. I reckon if he does start something, North Korea, will become a nuclear wasteland. ;) ;)

I'm just surprised he hasn't got a chest-full of medals already, as most of these dictator / despots seem to have :LOL:

I'm just surprised he hasn't got a chest-full of medals already, as most of these dictator / despots seem to have :LOL:

He has the VC of all Korean medals...

22222223333.jpg

now how on earth did he get that?
perhaps he sent in instructions on how to build your very own nuclear warhead.

Or instructions on how to resurrect the dead, although barely, looking at the living corpse two to his right:D

Or instructions on how to resurrect the dead, although barely, looking at the living corpse two to his right:D

Dont know about that, it looks like his old fella on his immediate right, so maybe he does have some skill in the art of re-animation.

Sponsored Links
Back