What's So Special About Worcester Magnetic Filters.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Nothing.

It's just a rebranded Adey unit.

But then they are working on the principle that anyone daft enough to buy a Wooshitter is also likely to spend two or three times the going rate for an identical filter.

Sponsored Links
i expect he's of the thinking they are also the best boiler because WHICH says it is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that is a ridiculous price for a filter, only has a 2yr guarantee as well, same as the magnaclean. neither are great quality.
Magnaclean has a 10 year warranty

Agree with the above though, the Woofter filter is as overpriced as the rest of their products

that is a ridiculous price for a filter, only has a 2yr guarantee as well, same as the magnaclean. neither are great quality.

That's what I was thinking. Basically 2 valves, a plastic pot and a strong magnet. Worcester didn't even invent the thing.

Thanks for all your replies. I'll get the Magnaclean. Hope the Pro 2 is more reliable than the original.

Why do you think you need one? If you have a dirty system then there may well be an underlying issue which is introducing air into the system. In this case, a magnet will not do much good. Properly installed systems have been running cleanly for decades without the need for magnetic filters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back