What's the best bathrooms available?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I would love to hear from a professionals POV on installing these as well as people that have bought them for their homes.

I need a new bathroom and have been shopping around. I'm considering companies like Bathstore, Aston Matthews etc, but have also come across Victoria Plumb which looks to be very much cheaper. I don't have a big budget but also don't want a bathroom that looks cheap or that is going to need replacing in a couple of years.

Has anyone bought or installed bathrooms from one of the above suppliers and have any reviews or recommendations?

Many thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
you are confusing brands with outlets...

Grohe, Hans Grohe, cross water, Duravit Roca are names to start with... not the outlets, who won't necessarily carry spare parts in a couple of years time...

Best in what respect?
Quality
Value for money
Durability
Style
Choice

Ideal, Armitage, Twyfords, Roca, Lecico.

Forget the national stores, have a look round some independent showrooms.

I installed a bathroom in Regents park, the bath taps were a £100k 40years ago

Sponsored Links
You've asked what is the best available then said you don't have a big budget. Unsurprisingly, the best available require a big budget as they are expensive, so you need to decide what it is you really want. What is your budget?

The best available are Villeroy & Boch, Duravit, Laufen, Kohler, and some of the higher end Twyford kit is pretty good too. I like the Carronite baths if you want a bath, or Kudos showers if you want a shower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back