whats the greatest invention in your lifetime?

Sponsored Links
You know stacking chairs existed forever? I invented stacking bins, to create a chute for deploying rubbish from the top of a building to the bottom, using stacked bins...but someone stole the idea, and patenteded it, and now I feel Ill everytime I see one in operation.

Your dentist gave you injections :?:

Our school dentist drilled / filled without anasthetic :eek: and extractions were under gas :mad:

THAT you don`t forget

Sponsored Links
I think the shower, although I do love a good relaxing soak in the bath once in awhile, nowt like a shower, whether it be on warm sticky day or a cold frozen evening.
But would that be considered a modern day invention :confused:

I also like the automated petrol stations, it means I don't need to engage with anyone whilst I'm being ripped off! :evil:

Paddy and Murphy were talking in the pub when Paddy says " Well Murphy, ,,What do you think the best invention is in the whole world?"

Murphy thinks for a bit whilst drinking his Guinness,,, Then turns to Paddy and says.
" Venetian Blinds without a doubt !!"

"How do you reckon that then ?" Says Paddy....

"Well,,, If it wern't for Venetian blinds,,,,, It'd be curtains for all of us. """

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Long, long ago in reply to a similar question I voted for the magnetron - but that wasn't invented in my lifetime. So, after careful thought, I'll vote for the contraceptive pill. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back